Chapter Eleven

Bailey's POV

       After what happened with Rachel, I kept getting death stares from not only Rachel and her minions but every other girl in the school. I didn't think much about it because it happens all the time, but I soon figured out that Rachel told about Will and I. Not to mention the fact that she also told lies too. I knew this because they would walk by me calling me a slut or a whore, but the weirdest part was the fact that they kept asking me if I had fun in the janitor's closet. I didn't know what to do because I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. The only time I had ever even been in the janitor's closet was when Will and Gavin forced me to go in there to beat me up.

      After school Will and I went home together. I should actually say his house because I don't think I will ever be able to call any place home. Home is where you're supposed to feel safe and I honestly don't feel safe anywhere.  I am happy at Will's house but I'm just waiting for the day when Will turns into the guy he used to be and start hurting me again. At my dad's house, I always am scared he is just going to snap and end up killing me. I know that he has gotten pretty close to it but he hasn't done it, and the scariest part is that I don't know when or if it will happen.

       Right now I am watching different movies with Will on the couch. We have already watched a couple of movies already and I can tell I am going to fall asleep. My eyelids feel like they weigh a ton and I can barely keep them open. I try to keep them open as long as I can but before I know it I drift off to sleep. For the first time ever I actually feel happy.

Will's POV

      I was paying attention to the movie when I heard I soft, little snore coming from the beautiful girl laying on me. I look down at and I can't help but smile, but I also can't help think about all the times I hurt her. I beat her for years and she couldn't even stop me. I mean at first she would cry and tell me to stop but eventually, she stopped. She stopped crying, stopped moving, stopped trying to push me away. It was like she was paralyzed.

      Once the movie was over I got up and carried her to my room. I laid her on my bed and I went to get ready. That's when I noticed her phone on the bedside table; I picked it up and looked at it. It was tiny. God, is that what the original iPhone looks like?

"It's a flip phone you dumbass," she said when I obviously said that out loud. Let me tell you I did feel like a dumbass. I shook it off and went to see if by any chance we have a charger for it. I went to the kitchen to the charger cabinet. I didn't expect to find a charger but I surprisingly found one. I went upstairs and plugged it up beside her. I got ready, turned off the lights and got into bed. I snuggled up to her and soon felt tired.

"Goodnight, beautiful," I say before I drift off to sleep.

Bailey's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing, so I looked at the number and my worst nightmares came true. The number was none other than my dad's. I walked out of the room and answered it.

"You need to get your little ass home right now!" in a groggy voice which means he has obviously been drinking. Too scared to decline I started crying.

"Yes sir," I cried out, and he hung up.

I snuck into Will's room and grabbed all of my stuff. I then snuck out of his house. I then walked to my house and opened the door and there stood the monster.

"It's about fucking time you showed up," and with that, he grabbed my throat and pushed me to a wall.

"I-im sor-sorry sir, I-i had to wa-walk," but he didn't care, he just kept squeezing my neck and hit me. Soon after all of this, I passed out and I felt him drop me.

I was out for not long before I felt him kicking me.

"Wake up bitch! I let you sleep for 5 minutes, which is long enough," he said and I sat up. When I sat up all the way he pushed a piece of paper in my face.

"This is a schedule you are going to follow or it will be bad news, got it?"

"I got it" and with that, he walked away. I looked down at the "schedule" and it was ridiculous.

SCHEDULE FOR WEEKDAYS

4:15-4:45              Get up and get ready

4:45-5:30               Get the house cleaned up

5:30-5:50               Fix my breakfast and wake me up (You WILL NOT leave until then)

5:50-7:00               Stand facing the wall while I eat (You WILL NOT eat! You WILL NOT turn around because I don't want to see your disgusting face while I eat!)

7:00-7:20               If there are scraps you can eat them (On the floor because you're a mutt and mutts eat on the floor)

7:20-7:30               I get to teach you respect

7:30-3:20              Go to school (Be here at 3:20!)

3:20-5:45              Clean more and make dinner

5:45-6:00              Have my food ready on the table and stand in front of the door and wait for me

6:00-7:00              Stand facing the wall while I eat (You WILL NOT eat! You WILL NOT turn around because I don't want to see your disgusting face while I eat!)

7:00-10:00            I get to teach you respect

10:00-4:15           Sleep

-DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU'RE HERE OR IT WILL BE BAD NEWS

-I WILL KNOW WHEN YOU GET HOME

-I'M GOING TO REPEAT THIS DO NOT TELL YOUR LITTLE HERO YOU'RE HERE OR YOU WILL NOT SEE HIM AGAIN

-WEEKENDS ARE YOUR FREE DAYS

At least I get a free day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long I've been busy and I had writer's block but I now have everything planned out so it won't take as long

1048 words