'Meet you there' by 5sos (Ashton Irwin Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Summary: (Y/N) and Ashton meet again. And this time, they decide that nothing is truly over for those two. (Smut / Unprotected Sex) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like.

(Words: 2.7k) (Part 1: Talk Fast, Part 2: More)
--

"For six months now, I suffer every moment I am not with her. But being away from her made me realize what she was talking about. I had issues to work on, issues that I needed to fix, not for her, but mostly for myself.  I still work on them; my problems are not something that will go away from one day to the other, but now I acknowledge them, work on them, try to better myself.  That doesn't mean I don't miss her; Every night I come to an empty home, and every moment I spend there, I wish she was still there, I wish she was still with me. What hurts me the most is that I don't know how she is, where she is, how she copes with her own issues. I still dream of her, I still dream that all those months we've spent apart are just a bad dream and I will wake up and she will still be sleeping soundly next to me. But when I wake up and find out she is not here, my heart aches. It used to be worse, I used to cry every time I realized that's not the case, now I sigh and close my eyes, bringing her figure to my mind. I don't know if she has been with someone else, and to be honest, I don't care. Sure, sometimes the thought of her with someone else touching her and kissing her and doing all the things I used to do with her penetrates my mind, but I brush it off. I said I'll wait for her and I will do that, no matter if she has been with someone or not. At least I want to try."

"What about your social life, Mr. Irwin? Any changes since the last time we met?" My therapist asks, making me chuckle.
"I am trying to go out more. My best friend and I are going out for coffee at least 2 times a week. I go out for dinners with friends, I invite people over. But still, sometimes it is hard for me to go out of my comfort zone. I started hiking a lot, I like being in nature, it calms me down." I reply and he smiles.
"Have you thought about the possibility of her not coming back?" He asks me. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.
"Many times."
"Why do you insist on waiting for her?" He asks me.
"Because she is the one. I can't let her go without trying." I smile and he nods.
"Alright, Mr. Irwin. Until our next meeting, I'd like you to think and reflect on your progress thus far." The man states, shutting the notepad as he stands up to dismiss me.
"Thank you, Doctor." I smile, shaking his hand.

"Come on, Ash... Ashley is waiting for us... Can't disappoint her on her birthday." Calum chuckles, trying to drag me off my couch.
"I am not feeling well." I mumble under my breath, pulling back.
"Ok... Just, come, have a drink, have some cake, wish her happy birthday and if it doesn't feel right, get back home after an hour. But please, come with me. You need to go out..." Calum insists. I sigh and nod, rubbing my hand over my face.
"Alright... I'll change clothes and we can go." I reply, earning a smile from my best pal.

"Happy birthday, pretty girl." I cheer as I hug Ashley, making her giggle.
"Thanks, boo. Thank you for coming." She smiles, kissing my cheek.
"Ash..." Luke nudges me, interrupting me before I could start a conversation with my friend.
"What?" I ask. In reply, he points behind me, and I turn to look at what's so interesting it couldn't wait a moment.
My jaw drops on the floor as I see (Y/N), standing behind me, drink in hand, looking and smiling at me.
"Hi." She greets with a smile plastered on her face. Either her smile is contagious or I am so excited to see her that I practically feel my whole face lighting up.
"Hi." I whisper, fighting the urge to crush her in my arms.
"Hi, guys. How are you?" She asks the rest of my group of friends. They all smile at her before chanting a synchronized 'fine'.
"We are going to get some drinks... We'll see you later." Calum says, motioning the guys to follow him.
"You look amazing." I state; I am not lying, not even a bit. She wears that dress I love and her hair is shorter than I remember but it suits her pretty face so much.
"Thanks... You look amazing as well..." She replies.
"No need to lie... I know I am not at my best today." I chuckle.
"I am not lying. You look rested, your face is glowing. You really look good." She smiles.
"How have you been?" I ask her.
"Good. Do you think we could meet somewhere sometime? I think we have a lot to talk about. I mean, I have a lot to talk about and I hope you do too." She says, her eyes sparkling with hope. I can tell she is unsure of how I am going to react and that makes me smile at how cute she is.
"Let's go." I say, pointing to the exit.
"What? Now?" She asks and I nod.