'Meet you there' by 5sos (Ashton Irwin Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Start from the beginning

"I'll take a coffee, please." (Y/N) tells the waitress of the diner.
"Same, please." I say as well, smiling at her as she walks away.
"So, how have you been?" I ask her, leaning on the table to be able to listen to her talk easier.
"Good. I mean, I was terrible in the beginning, you can't even imagine how many times I wanted to call you, text you, see you... But then I picked myself up and I took myself to therapy and I started feeling a little better, little by little." She states, looking at her fidgeting thumbs.
"This is great. I am in therapy too. You were right, I had some issues to work on and therapy has helped me a lot." I state, looking at her and searching for her reaction.
"This is amazing. I am so happy for you. I truly am." She cheers, finally looking at me.
"So, have you... I don't know... gone out on dates? Met someone new?" She asks, her eyes flicking on and off, not daring again to look at me.
"Have you?" I ask her back, biting my bottom lip.
"I asked you first." She chuckles.
"And I asked you second. Your point exactly?" I reply. She sighs and shakes her head.
"No. I never felt the need to find someone else. This whole thing was done because I wanted to be with you, but in a better, more steady basis. I said that we needed to work on our problems; I did. I went my own way, you went your own and now all I want is to know if we are ready to meet again. Of course, I wouldn't hold it against you if you moved on with your life, if you found someone new. I totally understand and it is totally ok and I would be happy if you..." She spirals making me giggle as I reach over the table for her.
"God, do you ever shut up?" I chuckle, cupping her cheek. For a second she stares at my eyes, her breath getting shallow. Her eyes flick to my lips, looking at them with her puppy eyes. She opens her mouth to respond, but all that comes out of it is stuttering.
She gasps surprised as I guide my lips against hers, kissing her softly. My stomach flips with excitement as she responds to the kiss, leaning on the table as well to get closer to me. Her hand rests on my cheek, thumb stroking my cheek as the kiss gets deeper.
"Coffee's here." The waitress interrupts our moment, placing the mugs in front of us.
I fish my wallet out of my pocket, slamming a 20 on the table as I smile at the waitress.
"Keep the change." I say as I stand up motioning (Y/N) to stand up as well.
"Where are we going?" She asks, grabbing her purse as I take her hand in mine.
"Home." I state, turning to look at her with the biggest smile on my face I had in a while.

For the first time, the road back home seemed like seconds. I was excited, chattering about the things I did in the past months, mostly about stories of the boys. I focused on the good stuff, not mentioning the times I drove past her home, contemplating knocking on her door. It wasn't the time to talk about the bad times, not now that my goal has been attained.
As I unlock the door, (Y/N) pulls back. I turn to look at her, cocking an eyebrow at her hesitance.
"What is going on, love?" I ask her, bringing her hand to my lips. I watch her chuckle, her smile spreading on her face.
"Shouldn't this feel weird? I mean, it's been 6 months since the last time I saw you, but it feels like it hasn't been a single day since we saw each other. Shouldn't this feel weird?" She asks. I giggle as I pick her up, carrying her in the house.
"You and I are meant to be together. No matter how much time we spend apart, it will never feel weird." I reply, letting her on her feet and pinning her against the wall.
"Promise this is forever. Nothing less." She whispers as I lean down, getting close to her lips.
"I promise, princess. Nothing less." I reply, connecting my lips with hers.
There is hunger in the kiss, the way her lips dance with mine reveals that she has missed me just as I have missed her.
"Bedroom, please." She moans, parting away from my lips just a little.
"Need me, princess?" I ask her, my fingers inching up her dress until it is off her body. She grabs my shirt, eagerly undoing the buttons and sliding the garment down my arms.
"Bedroom, now. I am not going to ask a third time." She hisses, digging her nails in my skin.
I practically feel my eyes darken, blood flowing right to my face.
"Do I have to remind you who gives the orders here, pet? Do you think that because I haven't had you in 6 months, the roles have flipped? Do I have to give you a red ass and a bruised throat to remind you who pulls the ropes here, and to whom you belong to?" I ask her, gripping onto her throat. She gasps in surprise, her hand wrapping around my wrist as I tighten my fingers.
"No, daddy. I am sorry." She whimpers, relaxing under my grip.
"Good girl. I might even let you cum tonight." I smirk, turning her around. I watch as my hand collides on her ass, making it jiggle.
"Pretty ass. My pretty ass." I growl.
"Kneel." I demand, whispering the order in her ear. I watch the hair in the back of her neck stand straight before she slowly gets down on her knees.
She stays there as I taught her; hands on her thighs, looking up at me with her pretty lips parted.
"Remove the bra." I command her, undoing my belt. I watch as her eyes widen, probably thinking I am going to use the belt on her tonight.
She undoes the bra and drops it next to her on the floor, revealing her breasts to me. My eyes fall on her pointy nipples, smiling as I understand that excitement is shared between us. I remove my jeans, stepping out of them before I kneel next to her, softly pushing her to lay on the floor.
"Let me see that pussy... That pretty pussy... MY pretty pussy." I whisper, spreading her thighs. I see the little, wet patch on her panties, making my cock twitch as my fingers press and rub on her clit. I hear her gulp and breathe heavily, her legs moving a little as I rub her slowly.
I pull her panties to the side, getting my cock out of my briefs as I hover above her.
"You are mine." I remind her before I slip in her. She whines, her walls pulsing around my cock as I thrust in her slowly, making her feel every inch of my length.
"Ash..." She gasps, resting her hand on my bicep, gripping on it harder as I reach deeper.
"My name sounds so good coming out of your mouth that way, princess..." I groan, leaning down to kiss her. She wraps her leg around my waist, pulling me as close to her body as possible.
"You are so tight around me, princess... It's driving me insane..." I groan in her ear, leaving a kiss under her lobe.
"Do you like my pussy throbbing around your cock, daddy?" She asks, smirking at me as her eyes shut and her head falls back. The sight of her hair swirled on the marble floor is something that can be easily compared to art; I can't take my eyes off of her and her little details I've missed so much.
"So fucking good, princess. Look how wet you are for me... Look how that pretty pink pussy leaks for me..." I hiss, slamming into her.
"Wish you could see how good you look with my cock buried deep inside you..." I comment, moving my hips a little while I stay inside her. She makes all those little noises, all those cute, little noises while I fuck her...

"Maybe you should fuck me in front of the mirror next, baby." She gasps, digging her nails in my bicep. I chuckle, bringing my lips to hers as I continue slamming my hips against hers. She bucks them up, trying to meet my thrusts and add to the tempo.
I feel my chest heave at the feeling; I hoped to have that feeling, the whole experience again, but I never expected to get it so soon.
"Ash... I wanna cum. I haven't in so long..." I hear her moan against my lips. My breath gets caught in the back of my throat as her walls already pulse more against my throbbing cock.
"Do it, princess. I need to feel you." I whisper, grabbing on her hips harshly, pounding into her with everything I have in me. I watch her face contort, changing from plain pleasure to mixed with agony for her high. Her mouth stays wide open, but she stretches her neck even more while her eyes roll back.
"Ashton... Ash..." She groans, her face tensing as she gets closer.
"Cum princess... Cum for me... You deserve it..." I encourage her, my own thrusts becoming sloppy and without rhythm.
And this seems to send her over her edge. She grips onto me, holding me tightly to her body as she cums, her walls convulsing around me. I feel her chest pressing on mine while I keep on thrusting, chasing my own high.
"Cum in me, daddy. I want to feel all of you." She states breathlessly, her fingers hooking in my hair and pulling slightly. I groan at the feeling, my chest tightening at the sensation.
When I finally cum, it is like I am falling in a trance. My body numbs and my head drops to the crook of her neck, breathing on her skin as I try to absorb as much of the feeling as I can.

I collapse on her body, head resting on her chest now as I am still inside her. Her hand goes to my hair, stroking my curls that are stuck on my forehead.
"Hi..." She smiles at me, looking at me sweetly but tiredly.
"Hi." I press my lips on her skin.
"I love you." She states, her voice soft and soothing.
"I love you." I repeat, smiling at her.
"Do you think we will make it this time?" She asks me and I chuckle.
"I know we will, my love." I reply, leaning up to kiss her lips softly.