That explains it

I thought I'd have to ask a bunch of questions but after the kids fell asleep and we got settled he started telling me everything  from how he knew my dad to why Micah was acting like a bitter bitch earlier,to my surprise him and his mom wasn't always close they ended up developing a better relationship with one another after Micah got locked up.

Being that Rico sold drugs too Micah is under the impression that he should've gotten locked up as well but the difference between them was Jericho was doing it to help the police that's actually how he and my dad met so ultimately the two of them together took Micah down.

Jericho says he kind of regrets helping my dad because if Micah finds out he was the cause of him getting arrested they'd never patch up their relationship , I told him he shouldn't beat himself up about it  reason being everything happens for a reason and honestly I feel like  he shouldn't feel bad because technically Micah brought it upon himself.

Once we were done talking about him and he began to feel better he navigated the attention to me  which made me uncomfortable because I didn't want to get emotional and his response to that was '' I'm not going to force you to tell me but it's better to express how you're feeling .

It took awhile but I eventually told him  how seeing my  dad triggered something inside of me , he asked me why and I told him because I feel like he doesn't care about me.

I know I'm not always the easiest person to talk to because I can be extremely closed off at times but that's only because I'm afraid to let anybody in , every time I do they either leave or stop talking to me all together.

I think that's why when I do find someone who's willing to stick around I hold on to them for dear life ,I also told him how when I was younger and even sometimes now I feel as though I don't deserve happiness.

He looked at  me for awhile before pulling me into a tight hug then he said ''  I know I can't undo the things that happened in your life to make you feel the way you do but I just want you to know that I'm sorry you're hurting like this and like I told you before I love you and I'm here for the long hall so cheer up kid and don't stress the irrelevant bull shit.

" If someone can't see how dope you are then fuck them because at the end of the day you have all you need right here , I couldn't help but to smile.

I said I was going to start going to therapy to resolve some of my issues but I think I'm going to just schedule weekly appointment with him and pay him instead, I mentioned this to him and he just laughed it off but he honestly keeps me level headed and I can't wait to marry him.

As we were talking mommy called to apologize for today's shenanigans but to be honest I feel like she shouldn't be apologizing on behalf of those clowns if anything she should be the one getting an apology.

She said she called Rico to apologize for the things that happened in the past, today was an eye opening experience along with some other heartfelt things .

Honestly I  was too emotional to remember all the things that she said , all in all I'm happy they're able to  positively move forward .