Girl bye

I hadn't even opened my eyes fully before  my phone started ringing ,I temporarily forgot that I had plans with paisley today luckily Rico didn't have to work until the evening or so I thought.

It turns out he didn't have any clients today, I told him I'd pick the kids up today since I was already going to be in the area but he ignored me then he said " I thought you had somewhere to be?

Before I started getting ready I text paisley to let her know I should be at her house by 11:30, she told me that she just wanted to know where I was because she was still getting ready.

I sent her  a quick text  letting her know I was too then I hopped in the shower , by the time I was done getting dressed it was almost 11.

Rico was watching tv when I walked past the living room, I tried to be petty and walk out the house with out saying anything but he followed  behind me.

He waited until I was by my car before he spoke " So you really thought you could just walk past me and not say bye 🤔

" I mean you did say  and I quote " I thought you had somewhere to be so I'm trying to get there.

"Don't get hurt

" By who, you're all bark and no bite, I'm not worried I said before opening the drivers side and sitting down

"Where are you going anyway?

" To get cute for my baby zaddy   I said before before sticking  my tongue out

He chuckled before leaning in to kiss me , before things got too intense I told him I'd see him later but  of course he wanted to play.

" Do you want to ride with me because you're going to make me late

" Alright, alright.., I love you drive safe

" I love you more and I will I  said before pulling off

It didn't take me long to get to paisley 's and when I did she was making her way outside , if you didn't know us and saw the way we interact with each other you'd think we haven't seen each other for years.

As soon as she got in the car she started being extra, I can already tell today is going to fun to say the least because she's already amped.

" I missed you!!!

" I saw you yesterday but I missed you too!!!

'' Where are we going first?

" Let's do our nails first

"Let's because mine are looking rough

" We're in the same boat sis I said as I started driving again.

Luckily it didn't take us long to get to the nail salon because I noticed my car was acting weird,I wonder if we'll be able to get our hair done later.

I'm just gonna say a prayer and hope my car doesn't clonk out on me when I start driving again, I thought to myself as  we walked inside.

Surprisingly it was empty so it didn't take long for us to get our nails done , once our nails dried  we got back in the car and of course my car was still acting  stupid.

It kept starting then cutting off ,this went on a good five times before we got to our destination , thankfully the area I stopped in was a parking space because I doubt my car will move again.