🙄

I've been doing some thinking about when I want to take things to the next level with Rico, I've decided the perfect thing to do is just go with the flow.

I thought I was going to be nervous like I was when I first did the deed with Trey but I was surprisingly calm about the whole idea,Rico was supposed to be taking them to school but he ended up oversleeping so I took them instead.

Being that they didn't eat breakfast I stopped to get something for them before dropping them off,it didn't take long for me to get back home and when I did Rico was still sleeping.

It wasn't until I decided to take a shower that he finally woke up ,I was in my own world when I heard the door open and close.

" Baby you took Alex and Bella to school already?

" Good morning to you too, Yes I did

" You could've woke me up and I would've taken them

" Why when I was up already, what sense does that make?

He ignored me and started brushing his teeth, I thought he'd leave afterwards but he took it upon himself to open the shower door and step inside

" Who said I wanted you in here with me

" Me, myself and I , it's not like I'm disturbing you.

" When you came in the bathroom asking if I took Bella and Alex to school you disturbed me so what are you talking about?

" I was just trying to find out where my babies were , excuse me for caring

" That's cute but you could've asked me when I came out the shower though, you just wanted a chance to see me naked just admit it

" Nah but that's definitely a bonus

Yeah it's definitely time for me to get out of this shower I thought to myself as I rinsed myself off one last time.

When I turned around to get out I noticed he was blocking the door  with a smirk on his face, I should've known then that I'd have to take another shower later on.

I didn't think it was possible but I think I love him all over again, wait what am I talking about, I haven't officially admitted it out loud yet but I feel like today is the day.

Once we both were clean again and I finally got dressed my phone started ringing , I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer but they called again.

I ignored it , I'm sure if it's important they'll leave a message or something I thought to myself before laying down and going to sleep.

When I woke back up it was 4:00 and I woke up in some what of a panic because I thought Jericho had fell asleep too and forgot about Bella and Alex.

As I was about to get up I heard the front door open and Alex talking but that quickly died down, Rico must've told him I was sleeping or something.

Before making my way down the hall I brushed my teeth and washed my face again , as I was coming out the bathroom Rico walked in.

"Alex was just asking where you were

" Where is he now?

" Him and Bella are watching tv

" They don't have homework do they?

" Oh shit I didn't even check

" Let me go check I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

" Roll them shit at me again and watch what happens.

" You think just because I let you smash that I'm dickmatized now or something?

" I don't even know why you trying to front right now but it's cool , you'll be back

Instead of responding to him I just walked out the room and went to find Alex and Bella, I thought they were in the living room but they were in Bella's room sleeping.

I turned the tv off and closed the door some before making my way to the kitchen , all of a sudden I was hungry.

A part of me wanted to order something but I decided to make pork chops with rice and beans ,as soon as I started taking everything out I heard foot steps , I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

" can you do me a favor, can you pass me the rice and two cans of beans?

" How'd you know it was me he asked as he did what I asked him to

" Because my annoying radar went off I said before I started laughing

" Fuck you , nah but in all seriousness I have to talk to you about something that's why I came in here.

" Is it bad?

" I don't think so but I don't know how you gonna feel about it, as a matter of fact I'll talk to you about it later.

I told him okay and I brushed it off for now and I went back to what I was originally doing, since he decided to stay in the kitchen I made him help me cook.

The whole time we were cooking he kept staring at me then when I'd look in his direction he'd look away, by the time we finished with everything it was almost 6:00.

I went to wake those little munchkins up while he made the plates ,I was pleasantly surprised when they were making their way to the kitchen already.

"Hi mommy,we're hungry Alex said before hugging me

That didn't last long though because Bella knocked him out the way so she can get a hug too, " She's my mom too you know Alex said before sticking his tongue at her.

" You guys can't fight over me I might break I said to them as we walked into the kitchen

When I sat down Jericho looked at me like " Girl please

I ignored him and began eating my food , once I was done I washed the dishes and put the remaining food away.

When I got done I expected Jericho to be laying down or taking a shower but instead he was making sure Bella and Alex were clean and in bed.

While he was doing that I took another shower and checked on them again afterwards and this time they were praying when I walked into the room.

I waited until they were done before telling the kids good night , we exchanged I love yous before I walked out.

I figured Rico and I would be able to talk about what he wanted to tell me earlier but he ended up falling asleep as soon as he laid down.

Pretty soon I ended up falling asleep and during that time I ended up having a  dream , just as it was getting interesting I ended up waking up.

Damn if it's meant for me to know what that dream was about, I'll have it again I thought to myself as I laid there trying to go back to sleep.