I really do love you

I figured I'd be able to sleep in but my phone kept ringing nonstop , not to mention when I finally answered Rico was in a panic about his car breaking down while the kids were with him.

I didn't even wait for him to finish what he was saying before I got up and started getting dressed, for some reason no matter how fast I tried to move my body wouldn't let me so after awhile I made myself calm down slightly.

Two hours had past before I was finally on my way out the door, before I started driving I called Rico to see where they were since I hung up before he could tell.

He told me they were at hibachi's, I asked him which one and he said the one close to the house , when he said I immediately thought to myself why didn't they walk back home.

He could've easily taken my  car then had a tow truck tow the car back to the house instead of having the kids cooped up in a restaurant, when I see him I'm definitely going to talk to him about that.

For awhile I forgot he was on the phone, I was  so focused on getting to them that  I zoned out,by the time I realized he was on the phone again I was already pulling up to the restaurant.

Instead of telling him I was there I found a parking spot then I hung up the phone before making my way inside, the first thing I noticed was the restaurant was empty.

Initially I didn't see Jericho and I was beginning to think that I had came to the wrong place until I walked a little bit farther and he came into view.

I was a bit confused when I saw him sitting by himself, he was scrolling through his phone so he hadn't realized I was making my way towards him yet.

When I finally approached the table he was sitting at I hit it to get his attention then I said " Where are my babies!

He jumped which caused him to hit knee underneath the table, I couldn't help but  to laugh, once my laughter died down I decided to sit down.

" Oh shit babe why did you do that he asked as he still rubbed his knee

" I'm sorry for scaring you but you still haven't answered my question, where are my babies Jericho?

He scratched the back of his neck then he said " Uh about that,I wasn't completely honest with you about a few things.

"What weren't you honest about?

" They  were with me earlier then I ..

I was going to ask  him why he stopped talking then I realized a waiter had approached the table .

"Hi  guys my name is Jay and I'll be your waiter for this afternoon, are you guys ready to order or do you need more time?

I was still looking through the menu so Rico ordered his food first, he  ordered steak with chicken and fried rice.

" what would you like to drink ?

" I'll have Hennessy

He nodded his head at him before directing his attention towards me , " Are you ready to order yet beautiful

" Ay my mans you better check that flirt shit , either rephrase your question or go get somebody else to do your job for you

" I apologize miss are you ready to order?

" I'll have steak with vegetable fried rice and a non alcoholic pína colada

" Your drinks will be out shortly he said before walking away

" Babe that was so  rude I  said before chuckling

" Rude , you wanna talk about rude  him trying to flirt with you in front of me  is rude