Being that I didn't have to work today and Alex  has the day off I figured I'd get a chance to sleep in but like clock work my phone started ringing, I let it ring but it  just continued.

When I picked my phone up I noticed it was Rico, I wonder what he wants I thought to myself before answering.

"  Hello

" I'm sorry for calling you so early but I was wondering if you could take me to get my car later?

" Sure , what time do you have to go?

" 11:00

"  What time is it now?

" 8:00

" Let me get up now because if I don't I'll end up falling asleep  again

" Th....

Before he could even get the word out I hung up

Before I started getting ready I decided to go wake Alex up but he was already up  watching tv, when he noticed I was standing there he turned the tv off.

" Good morning  mommy

"Good morning sweetheart, I'm glad you're up because I need you to get dressed.

" Are we going to see Mr Jericho?

I nodded my head and he jumped off the bed

" Calm down and let's pick your clothes out

He decided he wanted to wear a blue polo shirt with some jeans and his retros, before I left his room he told me we should wear the same color.

I agreed and surprisingly it didn't take me long to get ready, pretty soon I was making my way to Rico's house.

When I got there he was coming outside with Bella, the excitement on Alex's face is ridiculously cute even though I feel like he's up to something.

As they  got  closer I realized we were all wearing the same color, yeah this was definitely planned I thought to myself as I unlocked the doors.

Rico tried to help Bella into the car but she wouldn't let him, they went back and forth for awhile then he eventually gave up.

"I guess she thinks she's too grown for me to help her he mumbled as he sat down

" You'll be alright babes

" She'll always be a baby to me, I don't wanna hear nothing

" You're overreacting I said before laughing at him

"She needs to get it together

" Are you glad to have your car back?

" Not really

" Why not?

"Because now I have to think of extra reasons to hang out with you

" Alex and Bella are friends are they not?

He looked like he was about to say something but he decided against it, when we got to the repair shop  he hopped out the car.

I thought he was going to take Bella out of the car but instead he walked inside to get his car , it wasn't until he was making his way back out of the shop that he realized he left Bella.

He parked in front of me then got out to get her, " Bye Ms Gabby , bye Alex I heard her little voice say before taking her seatbelt off.

" Bye sweetheart

" Bye Bella

I waited until Bella was safely in the car before driving off ,I decided to go get something to eat before going back home.

" Thank you mommy Alex said as we got back into the car

" You're welcome

It didn't take long to get home and as I was about to get out of the car Rico called me.

" Hello

" Hey Bella and I are going to the movies do you and Alex want to come?

" Alex  do you want to go to the movies with Bella?

" Yes!!

" I guess we're going but I have to ask you something when I see you

"I already know what you want to ask , you're gonna ask how come I didn't ask you this earlier.

"To answer your question,Bella just asked me so in return I asked you

I didn't even bother to respond to him instead I hung up the phone, I'll see him in a few minutes anyway or so I thought.

When I started driving I ended up getting stuck in traffic and what was meant to be a six minute drive turned into almost an hour drive.

I had half a mind to just go back home but being that I told  Rico I'd meet up with him I figured why not just go  through with it, when I finally made it to the movies I thought I would have to search every theater but as soon as I walked into the building all I heard was " Ms Gabby, Ms Gabby we're over here.

As Alex and I get closer I hear Rico telling Bella to calm down and  stop screaming.

" Why must you always be a vibe killer?

"  Well if it isn't Johnny come lately

I was about to respond to him when Bella said "Don't you want Ms Gabby to do more stuff with us?

Rico nodded his head then she said " you gotta be nice to her then

" Don't we have to be nice to each other?

" Nooo because Ms Gabby is nice to you a lot

" No she's not, she hung up on me earlier

She put her hands over her mouth then said "Hey I was rooting for you over here Ms Gabby

I couldn't help but laugh , I really love her personality  I swear.

Rico already brought our tickets so while the boys were finding seats Bella and I went to get her snacks,as we walked back into the theater the movie was starting.

Bella handed them their snacks then rushed to her seat,the whole time the movie was playing Bella kept fidgeting around.

I looked over at her and she told me she had to go to the bathroom, while I was walking her to the bathroom she said "I think my daddy really likes you.

" Baby girl did you really have to use the bathroom or was this a trick?

She smiled at me and kept walking , by the time we made it back to the theater the movie was over and Rico and Alex were walking out.

" Mommy mr Jericho said to ask you if we could go with him and Bella to get pizza.

Instead of going to get pizza I talked Rico into coming to my house and ordering it being that I was kind of tired.

Of course when we got there  and ordered the pizza Rico was trying to over staying his welcome by staying over but I kindly sent him on his way.

I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing more of him anyway