This tea honey

Since paisley told me she didn't think
Reed's kids were his I took it upon myself to do some investigating and you'd be surprised what I discovered , it turns out that this girl name Tauren and Reagan are best friends and they hatched this plan to trap Reed in the hopes of breaking him and paisley up.

The more I kept digging the weirder the story became, it turns out Tauren and I are sisters and she feels like anyone associated with me is an automatic target hence the whole Reed and paisley thing🙄.

Thankfully when I told paisley everything she was understanding , it seems to me that I was the only one upset.

Paisley told me not to worry about anything but I had to get to the bottom of everything , I had half a mind to meet up with Tauren and see where her head is at but I decided to let things play out instead.

I have a feeling I won't have to wait for too longI thought to myself as I got ready for work, it didn't take long for me to get ready and before long I was making my way to my office.

When I got there an unusual car was in my parking spot , I brushed it off and parked beside the car and made my way towards the front entrance.

As I was making my way to my office my secretary Lydia started looking at me strangely before telling me someone was in my office waiting for me.

I asked her who it was but she told me she wasn't sure, " Um thanks I said before opening my office door.

" You're the girl  Reagan doesn't like?

"Excuse me but who are you?

"Hi my name is Tauren , let me start by saying you're so pretty

" Thank you so are you

" I bet you're wondering why I'm here, may I sit before I explain myself first ?

I gestured for her to do so and once she got comfortable she started spilling her guts , telling me how Reagan enlisted her to terrorize my friends and I.

She also told me how Reagan showed her pictures of paisley and Reed and how she hatched this plan to try and break them up using Tauren's children.

Tauren said she was apprehensive at first but Reagan made it seem like Reed and paisley had crossed her by getting together, I can't believe how miserable Reagan really is.

Tauren appeared genuinely apologetic for her role in this circus , I was going to tell she should come clean but before I could do  so she volunteered to clear things up herself.

I sent paisley a text asking her to meet me for lunch and she agreed, I also told her I was bringing someone with me.

I was expecting her to ask me who I was bringing with me but she just said okay, I just pray everything goes smoothly.

Being that I didn't have any patients until the evening I decided to take a late lunch , I didn't completely trust Tauren yet so I made her ride with me when we  went to Friday 's.

I wasn't really hungry so I had the food that I ordered put in a to go box while paisley and Tauren talked things out,surprisingly things went better than I expected.

They even exchanged numbers before we left ,I told paisley I'd call her when I got back to my office just to let her know I'm safe .

She told me okay before heading to the front to hand the host the money for our food , I waited until she was done before I walked out of the restaurant.

Thankfully she parked behind me because it was starting to get dark out, I let her leave before me being that we were going in different directions.

By the time I got back to my office it was going on 6 , Tauren tried to come back inside with me but after convicting her I'd be fine and us exchanging numbers she eventually got in her car and left.

Once she was gone I made my way to my office only three of my patients ended showing up , the rest of them cancelled at the last minute.

Before going I decided to update some of my patients files and while I was doing so I heard glass shattering, I didn't think much of it until my alarm went off.

I went to look out the window but by the time I got there the person was gone,I have a feeling who it was but I decided to play it cool until farther notice.

I didn't even bother to investigate the damage to my car instead I called triple A and they towed my car  to a mechanic, once that was done I locked my office and building up for the night then called an Uber.

Thankfully it didn't take long for it to come and when it did the only thing I wanted to do was get home , I tried calling Rico to let him know what happened but he didn't answer so I sent him a text letting him know I should be home soon.

When I got there Bella and Alex was sleeping and Rico was in the shower , I thought about waiting until  he was finished before going into the bathroom to take a shower but I decided against it.

When I walked into the bathroom he was brushing his teeth, I casually stepped around him and restarted the shower before stepping in.

Once I was finished I went to talk to Rico but he was nowhere to be found, I thought about calling him but I noticed his phone was on the bed.

As I was about to lay down I heard his phone ring , I didn't think much of it until it started ringing again and I noticed it was the same number so I picked up.

Before I even could get a word out this bird  started flapping her gum , I took the phone from my ear and looked at it before I said anything.

" Hello??

As soon as she heard my voice she hung up, I chuckled before grabbing my phone off the night stand and taking her number down.

I was doing a reverse number search when Rico walked in , I temporarily forgot that his phone was by me until I heard it ding.

He leaned on the bed to get it but I grabbed it before him and it was a text from the same number that called earlier, telling him to tell me that I should watch my back .

" Què mierda Jericho!!

He looked at me like I was crazy  until I handed him his phone, shortly after that he started trying to explain how she's one of his clients and how she has a crush on him but he told her he was married and blah blah blah.

I was going to spazz on him  until he told me it was the same girl we saw at the salon , I already knew it was Reagan because the number came back registered to her.

" Babe before you say anythingI don't know the  history between you and shawty but I can guarantee you this , you don't have anything to worry about.

" The person who had their windows busted and their tires slashed has nothing to worry about that's funny

" Wait what?