Just what I needed or is it?

It's been a few days since my car got damaged and Jericho has become extra annoying, he's become extremely paranoid about every little thing and it's pissing me off.

I feel like I can't even go to the bathroom without him being up my behind , paisley had told  me her and Tauren were thinking about taking a road trip  to Miami but I know he's going to have a fit if I mention going.

Instead of telling him anything I decided I would leave the house early in the morning while he's dropping the kids off to school  and  head to paisley's house since that's where we're leaving from.

Everything was going as planned until Rico decided to call me, I had paisley answer it and tell him I was in the bathroom and that I'll call him back when I come out.

He told her okay then hung up, I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through these next few days.

After some thinking I finally decided to come clean  about my whereabouts , just as I was about to call him he decided to FaceTime me.

" Hey babe

"You ain't in the bathroom no more I see, you think you're ass is slick

" Shut up, you always got something to say

'' where you at anyway?

'' we just got to Orlando

He stale faced me then said, I just woke up from a nap ....now I'm mad hungry

I chuckled then said " Stop being lazy and make yourself and my babies something to eat when you get them later

" I am in like five minutes he said lazily

We talked for a little while longer then I told him I'd call him back later after I got settled ,he told me okay before telling me he loved me then hanging up.

It didn't take long for us to check into our hotel room and unpack, when we were done we decided to go down to the pool.

Tauren and paisley were enjoying themselves in the pool while I lounged around in one of the empty chairs, trying to shake this uneasy feeling I had.

I kept trying to tell myself that if anything were wrong Jericho would let me know, I kept checking my phone to see if he called or texted me but  no such luck.

I took that as a sign that I was just overreacting and to calm my nerves I decided  to join the girls in the pool and relax.

" I thought you'd never stop pouting Tauren said when she saw me approaching them

I gave her a small smile before sitting down at the edge of the pool and let my feet dangle in the  water being that I couldn't swim.

" why were you in your feelings anyway Tauren asked as she got out of the pool and sat next to me.

I shook my head not wanting to say anything because I didn't want to jinx  things by putting my thoughts in the atmosphere.

She didn't press the issue any farther once she realized I wasn't talking but she did say whenever I was ready to talk she'd be all ears,   I nodded my head to let her know I heard her.

We spent an hour and a half at the pool before heading back to our room.

As we were walking paisley suggested that we get some food then go sightseeing, I was on board until I realized I'd have to get a wheel chair due to the amount of walking we'd be doing.

I tried to express my feelings to Tauren and paisley but of course they weren't having it , they thought I was just being dramatic.

Eventually I decided to push my feelings to the side and have some fun but of course that didn't last long because when we got back to the room  I had a bunch of missed calls from Jericho.

I tried calling him back to see what happened but he didn't answer, I chalked it up to him being sleep and proceeded to get ready for bed myself.

Being that I wasn't sleepy I decided to watch some old videos of Bella and Alex that I had in my phone until sleep consumes me but that only ended up making me extra emotional.

Hours had past before I finally went to sleep and when I did I ended up having a nightmare about Alex and Bella , I dreamt that somebody was trying to kidnap them and my house was broken into.

I tried to wake up but it felt like I was being held down, it wasn't until I felt Tauren tapping me that I finally was able to get up.

She kept asking me if I was okay but I couldn't bring myself to answer her because I was still shaken up, I had the urge to call Rico but I decided to pray instead.

That calmed me down tremendously but I couldn't help but to think something isn't right,I honestly hope nothing crazy has happened while I've been gone because if it did and Rico didn't tell me... oh boy.

I won't have shit to say to him for a very long time and he's definitely not going to like the attitude I'm going to have I thought to myself as I started to doze off.