"You should stop here where no one can notice and I can go and grab us a bite to eat in the car." I suggested.

"Spending all day in the car is soo boring. Let's go to a restaurant to have a decent meal. I'm famished." He said.

"Is it ok for us to go to a restaurant together?" I asked worried.

"Sure. There's this really good restaurant ahead which me and bhai regularly visit. They know us quite well so they'll take care of our privacy."

"Oh ok then. Let's go."

He smiled and drove to this restaurant. It looked soo simple and isolated from the outside. There was a narrow stairway to go up. So I thought it must be a simple small one but oh how wrong I was to think that celebrities could ever visit something simple. Duh! It was a lavish 5 star, theme restaurant with a evergreen forest theme. Wow! It was soo amazing and fancy. I felt a bit uncomfortable now.
Even the waiters there were soo handsome. Omg!

No one treated Armaan like a celebrity. He was treated just like a normal customer.

"Table for 2 please." Armaan told the waiter.

"Ofcourse, right this way." The freakin' handsome waiter said. He even smiled at me. Eeeep. I wish Nida was here to checkout the guys with me. No wait! I'm still mad at her.... and I'm on a date with Armaan. Seriously Ayesha!

"Do you like the restaurant?" Armaan asked me as he pulled the chair for me. Aww....such a gentleman.

"Yes. It's soo cool." I said taking my seat. "Thankyou."

He took his seat in front of me. My eyes roamed around checking out the decorations. It really feels like we're in a forest.

We ate a good fancy and delicious meal. Talked and laughed till our stomachs hurted and then set out again. Hand in hand this time. My heart had forgotten how to beat the normal way.

Armaan's POV,
So long drive's over, lunch is over, now let's get to the point.

I took her hand and we were walking down the street. I had my cap on and not the mask as it could be too suspicious. I hope Paparazzi don't catch us.

"Sorry we have to be soo subtle." I told her.

"It's ok. I like it." She said smiling. Ugh man! Why does seeing her smile makes my heart go all tingly?! It's annoying.

"Stay with me and we can go on dates like this everyday."

She sighed. "I would love nothing more than this but.... I can't Armaan."

"Why not? And don't tell me it's about being a bother."

"Fine. I'll give you another solid reason. It's what we're trying to save ourselves right now from." She said.

"Paparazzi?"

"Yes. Armaan, I won't work for you anymore. So, saying with you, in your house without a reason... people will talk. It's not right. You're a celebrity. The media will spare no one. You know how they are, someway or another they'll try to find out and if they don't they'll just trigger rumours."

"What rumours can they start? About us being a couple? So what? Isn't that true? Let them say whatever they want. Also, won't you love to be recognised as Armaan Malik's girlfriend?"
Because that's what's your true intention. Publicity and fame.

She shook her head.
"No. I don't want the world to know. You're a celebrity to the world but for me I just want you to be Armaan. My armaan (wish)."

I kept a hand on my chest to slowdown my racing heart. When she says things like that, I feel like believing her. I feel like I want it all to be wrong that I think about her. I want to believe her.

It was getting late now and I had rehearsals within 2 hours so I drove to drop her home.

After we reached her building....
"Today was 1 of the best days of my life like a dream come true. Thank you Armaan."

"I really enjoyed too." I smiled. Literally.

Our eyes locked for a while but she was the one to turn away first.

"See you soon then." She said and opened the door but I stopped her grabbing her arm.

"Ayesha wait." She looked at me.
"I really want you by my side. Please Ayesha...come stay with us...with me."
Saying this I leaned towards her. I could clearly hear her heart racing. I planted a kiss on her cheek and she gasped. "Please." I looked in her eyes.

She looked down blushing and was silent for a moment. What should I assume by this?

"Armaan..."

"Hm"

She took a deep breath.
"Okay." She said slowly.

"Sorry?" I didn't believe my ears. She then looked at me and smiled.

"I accept your offer. I'll come live with you, in your house and be by your side."

I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. I immediately pulled her in a hug.

"Thankyou Ayesha...."

The fish has entered the trap.