"What are you doing?" Scott says looking around. "Stop that!"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you..." Derek pants. "I can't."

"Derek, get up." I tell him, grabbing his arm. "We need to get him out of here, there's too many people." Scott and I help Derek up, and into Stiles jeep.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek tells Scott.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asked.

"She's an Argent. She's with them." He says.

"Why should I help you?" Scott demands.

"Scott." I say. "We need him."

"She's right. You do." Derek says.

"Fine. I'll try," Scott says.

I run around to the other side of the jeep and get in the back through the drivers side. Stiles getting in right after me.

"Get him out of here." Scott tells Stiles.

"I hate you for this so much." Stiles shakes his head, then pulls away.

I texted Scott after some time to see if he found it yet, and he finally replied after what seemed like hours.

Need more time.

"What'd he say?" Stiles asks.

"He says he needs more time." I sigh.

"Come on..." Stiles scoffs. Then glares over at Derek. "Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek asks with little energy.

"Your house." Stiles says.

"What?" Derek perks up more. "No, you can't take me there."

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles looks at him.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I can't protect myself." Derek shakes his head. Stiles slows down and parks the jeep on the side of the road.

"What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm?" Stiles asks. "Are you dying?"

"Not yet." Derek says. "I have a last resort..."

"What do you mean?" Stiles waves his arms around. "What last resort?"

Derek lifts his sleeve up, showing the bullet wound in his arm, covered in blood. It looks extremely infected.

"Oh, my god!" Stiles looks away disgusted. "What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know you should probably just get out."

"Start the car... Now.." Derek pants.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look." Stiles says confidently. "In fact, I think if i wanted to, I could probably drag your little WereWolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Derek looks up, with an extremely annoyed expression.

"Start the car. Or I'm gonna rip your throat out." He says. "With my teeth."

The two have a stare down, followed by Stiles quickly starting the car.

Nightfall came all too quickly, and we still hadn't heard anything from Scott. So Stiles finally pulled over and called him.

"What am I supposed to do with him!" Stiles barks into the phone. "And by the way, he's starting to smell.... like death."

Derek just silently glares at Stiles.