Pack Mentality

"So you killed her?" Stiles asks, opening the door to the school's entrance.

"I don't know." Scott shrugs. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really?" Stiles says. "I have. Usually ends a little differently."

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott says.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-"

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow?" Scott asks. "Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No of course not. Yeah that's totally it."

"Maybe it's your subconscious WereWolf tendencies." I suggested. "Not that you want to hurt her, it's your animal instinct."

"Well, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles says.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott says.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles asks. Stiles reaches his hand around and smacks Scott across the back of his head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"I think if he was gonna retaliate for that, he woulda done it by now." I said. "You may not have a choice. Derek is the only WereWolf we know of, and there's still so much we don't know yet about them."

"I hope so." Scott says. "Chasing her... dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asks.

"Like it actually happened." Scott says.

Stiles opens the door to the courtyard and we all walk outside to a gruesome crime scene. One of the school busses is torn apart, and covered in blood.

"I think it did..." I whispered.

Scott immediately sprinted away, trying to call and text Allison. Stiles and I did our best to keep up with him but he was completely freaking out.

"She's probably fine!" Stiles says.

"She's not answering any of my texts, Stiles." He says looking all around the crowded hallway.

"It could just be a coincidence." I try to tell him.

"Just help me find her, okay?" He asks us.

I comb the hallways for her face, but I don't see her anywhere. Scott starts to panic more and more, he eventually screams, punching one of the lockers, completely breaking the door. Everyone in the hallway stops and stares at him.

He takes a breath, and then steps back a few steps, running right into Allison, making her drop all her books. At least she was alive.

"Attention Students," The loudspeakers ring through the hallways. "This is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occured last night to one of our own busses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you."

And just like that, my day just got worse again.

Even though Allison was okay, we still had no answers as to what really happened on that bus. We were still rattling around theories in Mr. Harris's class.

"Maybe it was my blood on the door." Scott suggests.

"It could've been animal blood." I countered. "Maybe you caught a rabbit or something."