Dared

Candlehead:"19, 20!"

Vanellope:"Ugh, I guess 21!!!"

Taffada:"Ha, guys what should it be?"

Jubilina:"What about the one about nesquick sand!!!"

Gloyd:"No, the spicy chocolate is a better idea!!!"

Candlehead:"Wait, I've got it!"

They looked up at her after an explanation which from her point of view looked and sounded like a whole bunch of Psts.

Swizzle:"I dare you to lick the bottom of your shoe and then keep your tongue out for the rest of the game!"

Vanellope:"Uwwww, guys. Can we just play Truth or Dare, it's getting a bit late for al these big dares and doi, I've litteraly been the one to get 21 each time!"

Rancis:"Honestly, Nelly is right also we could... I don't know...share secrets and talk to eachother!"

They sat in silence thinking about it for at least a good 30 seconds...

Jubilina:"let's do it!"

Everyone:"Yep..."

(30 minutes later)

The where all lying on mats, almost ready to go to sleep and they where mainly talking about secrets...

Gloyd:"Was it true that you dated Toad from Mario Jubbi?"

Jubilina:"So, if you where asked out by your absolute crush ever would you say yes?"

Everyone:"Well obviously, who wouldn't!"

Jubilina:"Exactly, and so yeah I went out with him for a bit until he fell for Daisy, she was an absolute bitch to me! Anyways your turn Gloyd, tell me, who have you previously gone out with?"

Gloyd:"...Um..."

Rancis:"You've never told me this story!"

Gloyd:"Well, no one really intresting but, there was Peach, I guess..."

Everyone:"Peach???"

Swizzle:"Peach as in princess Peach!"

Gloyd:"Who else, we went out for about an hour, because I wasn't her type!"

Taffada:"Dam!!!"

Vanellope:"Cold, she sounds like a bitch!"

Gloyd:"She was!!!"

Taffada:"Ok, Rancis! Truth or Dare!"

Rancis:"Oh I'm feeling lucky! Dare!"

Taffada:"I dare you to kiss Vanellope!!!"

Rancis:"How did I know that would eventually come up!"

The looked at each other for a second and then their lips met once more!

Everyone:"Awwwww!"

Taffada:"Ooooo! Love birds!"

They quickly looked up at everyone again.

Rancis:"Was that really nessasary?"

Gloyd:"Definately! If Taffada hadn't interrupted it would have gone to an 18+ in 0.5 seconds!"

Vanellope:"Ok, seriously no one wanted to hear that!"

Everyone burst out laughing, they started gathering their things ready to go to sleep.

Swizzle:"I think, lights out, everyone agree!"

Everyone:"Yeah!"

Rancis(thought):"Wow, I can't believe on our second time together and we are sleeping together I can't wait to see the room!"

The sleepover was at Candleheads however everyone had agreed to sleep they should go to the castle as there was more room and more rooms, each could have their own separate. They went out to their cars and hopped in. Quickly driving the short 5 minuets to the castle. Once they where thought the main gate they made their way up to the castle courtyard to park. As soon as they did, Sour Bill opened the doors to the castle.

Sour Bill:"Welcome back miss president, I have prepared the rooms."

Vanellope:"Ok thanks, guys welcome to the castle!"

Everyone: Wow it's huge!

Vanellope:"Yeah I know, you guys follow me with your stuff! We're going upstairs to your rooms!"

They went up the stairs to a wide almost square corridor which looked almost like a huge room. On each wall where to doors all except one wall with one door, and a corridor branching off in one corner! They walked around, and soon realized. They each had their names on them, with a symbol to represent them. The order was Vanellope, Rancis, Taffada, Jubilina, Gloyd, Swizzle and Candlehead.

Jubilina:"This is amazing!"

Vanellope:"This will be like a second home to you guys! The toilets down the corridor but don't go in the rooms, they belong to Ralph, Felix and Calhoun! Otherwise this is you new second home!"

Taffada:"Thanks so much Vanellope, it means a lot!"

Rancis:"Are you sure I will be alright to stay?"

Vanellope:"Of course, I would love you to stay! And why would I abandon you!?!?"

Rancis:"I don't know?? The past!"

Vanellope:"We've been over it! The past is done, I have no hard feeling and you should too!"

Rancis:"Thank you!"

Vanellope:"Ok guys lets get in our rooms and get to sleep! We need it! Make yourselves at home, these rooms belong to you!"

Everyone went into their rooms and got ready to sleep. One by one the lights went out, and they slept.

Thanks guys, and special thanks for anyone who has got this far you are amazing and true fans!

I will have a new one up soon! 

Xxx bye