It is love

Venellope's castle her room:

Venellope had been crying for at least a few hours, the sleepover was in an hour and a half. Sour Bill had become increasingly worried about what was wrong. Finally he went up to her room. He knocked on the door.

Venellope:"COME IN!"

Sour Bill opened the door to see Venellope with her head buried in the pillow crying her eyes out!

Sour Bill:"Miss Pressident are you ok."

Venellope:"Yeah I'm completely fine!"

Sour Bill:"Ok, ok... What happend?"

Venellope:"It's... Its... Who I like!"

Sour Bill:"Ok, who is that?"

Venellope:"Rancis!"

Sour Bill:"Rancis!?!?"

Venellope:"Yes!"

Sour Bill:"Rancis Fluggerbutter!?!?"

Venellope:"YES!!!"

Sour Bill:"What did he do!!!"

Venellope:"He's dating Taffada, when... I like him!!!"

Sour Bill:"Pfff, if you don't mind me saying miss, but he would never go out with Taffada, he is too good for her, he was proberbly forced to do that. Taffada is...she...she's just like that. I also saw you two hug, he...he likes you too!

Venellope:"Really because I don't feel it!"

Sour Bill:"I've seen you two together, he flirts with you all the time and tries to impress you. I've spoken with the other racers who see it too, he does anything for you. He would give his life for you. He likes you more than you know and more than even himself!!!"

Suddenly from ouside her window she heard a voice...

Someone:"It's true Venellope!!!"

The two both got up and looked out the window.

Venellope:"Ahhhh OMG, Ahhh!"

Outside was Rancis, Gloyd and Swizzle where outside stepping out of their carts, Rancis was looking right up at the two, especially Venellope. They all looked so cute and Rancis looked irresistibly handsome.

Rancis:"Come down here, I have something I've been wanting to tell you for quite sometime!"

Venellope immediately ran down the stairs and outside, she hugged Rancis so hard he was thrown back onto his carts bonnet!

Rancis:"Wow, my lady!!! Ha ha ha!!!"

Venellope:" Ha ha ha!!!"

Gloyd:"Ha, look at you too love birds!"

Sour Bill:"What'd I tell you Miss!"

Rancis:"Venellope, I...I...I love you!"

Everyone:"Awwwww!"

Venellope:"I...I love you too!"

Rancis:"Will...will...will you be my girlfriend?"

Venellope:"Of course!"

 They stared at eachother love in their eyes, they both where stuck in a loving haze, then their lips smashed together and they closed their eyes. They stood there for a few minutes with locked lips. After this they stopped and looked at each other in the eyes.

Rancis:"I'm...Im so sorry, I always have loved you and always will, Taffada, she she."

Venellope:"We know, I'm gonna talk to her at the sleepover! But befor then, let's go for a drive!"

Rancis:"Yes, of course!!! Gloyd, Swizzle, this was down to you two, you guys are my BFFs."

Swizzle:"It was nothin we know what it's like! With me and Candlehead!"

Gloyd:"And me and Jubilina!"

Rancis and Venellope got into their carts and drove off!

Rancis:"SEE YOU GUYS AT THE SLEEPOVER!!!"

Thanks for reading now if you don't want to read the rest you can stop here but there is more to come!

Xxx

Rancis X Vanellope "Lovers" | Short story | Wreck it RalphOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara