Secrets Leaked

The Start of the race:

Candlehead:"I heard you are coming tonight!!! I'm so excited!!!"

Venellope:"Hell yeah! I can't wait!"

Swizzle: "Are you gonna bring a date!!!"

Venellope:"Wait, what?!?"

Candlehead:"Swizzle, I hadn't told her, sorry but yeah me and Swizzle have been dating and so we said that to come to the sleepover you need a date. Well not just you Taffada needs a date too! I've heard Taffada has her eyes on Gloyd but mainly Rancis."

Swizzle:"That's proberbly because Rancis be the best looking and most popular out of us boys!"

Candlehead:" Yeah, too right. But you better make your move, we will still let you in but we want to do couple dares!"

Venellope:"Ok I... I don't know!?!?"

Candlehead:"Oh come on, if you try you could even ask out Rancis!"

Venellope:"Ok I'll think about it!"

(Meanwhile)

Ralph comes to sugar rush to watch the race and while walking around the  he spots Rancis pushing kit kat to the racing line! Should, I he questioned...

Ralph:"Hey Rancis, can I talk to you for a sec!"

Rancis:"Oh hey...um what is it!"

Ralph:"I have something to tell you...um!"

Rancis:"Um... Ok what!?!?"

Ralph:"I don't know how to tell you this but, well you see Venellope she has a crush on you!"

Rancis' face lit up with excitement and happiness. He leaped in the air with joy. Ralph looked at him with an angry expression! He suddenly realized Ralph wasn't that happy with his reaction.

Rancis:"Um can I tell you something, I also have a crush on Venellope! Just don't tell anyone ok?"

Ralph:" I won't, but only as long as you don't ever and I mean ever, hurt Venellope phisicly or mentally, got it, other wise you'll have to deal with me!!!"

Rancis"Y-yes s s sir, the race is starting now I better be on my way!"

Rancis continued to push kit kat to the start line whist breathing a sigh of relief. Ralph watched the boy as he walked off, however little did they know Taffada had over heard the whole conversation. She had a wide grin across her face and now she knew the secret could leak it to anyone and now she knew to act quickly on claiming Rancis!

Thank you all for reading another part will be uploaded tommorow!!!

Bye xxx