Heartbroken

Finish line of the race:

The racing line was straight ahead, Venellope was in front about to win until Taffada passed her a lightning speed! Her face with an evil smirk, like she knew more than she should!

Taffada:"Ha, pffff you didn't even see me coming Venellope!"

Venellope:"It's not a big deal Taffada! I'm still second!"

They jumped out of their cars and scoffed at each other!

Taffada:"This may not be a big deal Venellope, but to you this may be!"

Venellope:"What are you talking about, Taffada."

Taffada:"Oh you want to know do you, RANCIS!!!"

Rancis:"Yes, what do you want, sweety!"

Venellope:"Sweety?!?"

Taffada:"Yes, we have some exciting news, me and Rancis do."

Venellope:"Don't even go there, Taffada, I swear!"

Taffada:Me and my sweet Butterfingers... Are DATING!!!"

Venellope:"WHAT, how could you Taffada!"

Venellope turned to look at Rancis, she looked at him, heartbroken. He look at her sheepishly, with sadness and regret. He had one of his arms on the other, rubbing it up and down that arm. Venellopes eyes became glassy as Rancis and Taffada hugged the way they had that morning and began to walk away holding hands. They left her on the floor, collapsed in a puddle of tears. Soon after she was approached by Candlehead, Jubilina, Swizzle and Gloyd.

Candlehead:"Hey Venellope, you will never guess what Jubilina is coming tonig- wait what happend to you?!?!"

Venellope:"I loved him, I... I..."

Swizzle:"Who?"

Jubilina:"Swizzle, is it not obvious!?!?"

Swizzle:"No! I don't know who???"

Candlehead:"She's talking about Rancis!"

Gloyd:"It's about Taffada and Him!"

Swizzle:"Ohh, I do not ship it, those two don't like eachother!"

Jubilina:"Well, Rancis doesn't like her, in fact I'm pretty shure he was forced into it!"

Gloyd:"Taffada proberbly knows you like him and is trying to upset you and also wants to be with him!"

Candlehead:"The point we are trying to make is that he doesn't like her!"

Swizzle:"Me and Gloyd are his best 'friend boys' and when we hang out he is always talking about you, never Taffada... Eggh."

Jubilina:"I think I speak for everyone here when I say none of us have ever been true friends with her like we are with you!"

Gloyd:"Yeah, she used us!"

Candlehead:"Just don't worry Venellope, I have an idea! Jubilina come with me we will go to Taffada's house and see what her real plan is!"

Gloyd:"And me and Swizzle will go and talk to Rancis! He said he would be cleaning kit kat this afternoon!"

Jubilina:"While we do that go and talk to Ralph you need a friend now!"

Venellope got up, still crying. She took her friends advice and wiped her eyes befor getting up and looking around for Ralph. The others went to their carts and drove to their friends houses.

Thank you for reading, leave me a comment if you are liking it so far leave a comment more is too come so do keep reading as I have some turns and twists to come!

Bye guys xxx