Sleepover

Candleheads house:

Vanellope and Rancis pulled up. They got out of their carts and saw Jubilina at the door.

Vanellope:"Hey Jubilina!"

Jubilina:"Hey!!!"

Rancis:"How was Taffada?"

Jubilina:"Well she is still coming and we are all going to talk about it!"

Vanellope:"Oh great!"

Jubilina:"I know right!"

As she said this the door was opened by non other than Taffada, she turned into the room and shouted for Candlehead. The others had set out pillows for everyone to sit on in a circle and where bickering on who would sit where. Candlehead got up from her pillow and walked to the door.

Candlehead:"Welcome, we've been expecting you!"

Candlehead welcomed them in and put them in their assigned seats.

Candlehead:"So this is the ring, and Taffada and I plus the boys have put together a plan! So Vanellope your next to me over there..."

She pointed at the far side of the circle in the left hand corner.

Candlehead:"...and then going right ways it goes, Rancis, Taffada, Jubilina, Gloyd, Swizzle and me."

Taffada:"I can deal with that!"

Vanellope:"Ok fine by me!"

The others agreed to and sat in their assigned seat.

Jubilina:"Guys we need to have fun but... We have a problem!!!"

Taffada:"We get it, but it's just...complicated."

They all looked to Vanellope, all except Taffada who had her head bowed.

Vanelope:"Why are you looking at me?"

Gloyd:"Your the president! You can do anything, and that's kind of...well..."

Swizzle:"Cool!!!"

Gloyd:"I was gonna say scary but you know."

Vanellope:"...guys just for once can we forget I'm the president!"

Candlehead:"Yeah, your right Van, we need to forget she's in charge and treat her more like a friend than a ruler!"

Jubilina:"True that!"

Vanellope:"Look I'm flattered but we're here to solve our slip up not talk about me!"

Gloyd:"Honestly Van, your right, now Taffada what happened today from your point of view? Like what did you see how did it start?"

Taffada:"...um..."

Rancis:"Common, we need to know!"

Taffada:"..."

Vanellope:"It would help us understand your situation!"

Taffada:"Well, I guess it started this morning, I was walking up to the stage from the back way when I saw Rancis pushing kit kat down to the track. I was going to say hi, but then Ralph came out of nowhere and was talking to him. I only made out a few words, but I did hear, Vanellope has a crush on you, and then I began thinking and lost track of what was said. I don't know why but I just... I don't know. And yeah me and Rancis and it got complicated and, yeah..."

Vanellope:"I totally understand but, you could have talked to me about the fact that you liked the same person I did, and frankly I'm pretty sure more than one person in this game loves and I mean LOVES Rancis, am I right, I'm still gonna kill Ralph though.

Rancis:"Thanks V, by the way Taffada did you ever tell anyone what you said to me to make me be your boyfriend! Hmmm!!!"

Taffada:"..."

Vanellope:"Calm down Butterfingers!!!"

Rancis:" Sorry but I would like to hear he admit to her wrong!"

Taffada:"I threatened to reamckd.."

Rancis:"Louder."

Taffada:"I threatened to destroy yonvjvcr..."

Rancis:"Louder!"

Taffada:"I threatened to destroy his cart ok!!!"

Rancis:"Case closed!"

Taffada's eyes began to tear up and Vanellope nudged Rancis whist the others just watched in aw.

Vanellope:"Taffada, it's alright we all make mistakes! It's fine you won't die! I made a mistake, and that was not helping you!"

Taffada:"You don't get it, you all have someone, Rancis and Vanellope, Swizzle and Candlehead and Jubilina and Gloyd. I have no one..."

She was fully crying at this point.

Rancis:"You have us..."

Jubilina:"We will always be you friend!"

Candlehead:"Your best friend!

Swizzle & Gloyd:"A true friend!"

Vanellope:" usually I would be like, stop with the soppy lovey dovey stuff but... You will always be my friend!"

Taffada looked up and whipped her eyes... She looked confused but understood...

Taffada:"Ok, thanks."

Gloyd:"Now let's stop with this horrible topic and move on to some more intresting things, like dares!!!"

Taffada:"Sure, that sounds alright!"

Rancis:"By which you mean amazing right!"

Vanellope:"Doi of course she dose!"

Thanks for reading and next episode I will be doing the dares and all that because this is getting a bit long and it's getting late towards 10 and I have other things to do! If you enjoy these things check out my YouTube: Rancis Fluggerbutter.

That's atuallly my YouTube! Link here...👇🏼

 https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuZDjBYthGYK8FfHoye35Uw

Thanks xxx

See you soon