The date

Cola Mountain:

They sat on Rancis' car (kit kat) 

Vanellope:"So how are you?"

Rancis:"I'm alright, considering..."

Vanellope:"Why..."

Rancis:"It's alright!"

Vanellope:"Doi, of course it's not!" 

Rancis:"Well you know my new car..."

Vanellope:"What?!"

Rancis:"I don't want you to worry!"

Vanellope:"I'm worrying now!"

Rancis:"Ok, ok, I sold all my stuff!"

Vanellope:"What!?"

Rancis:"Please don't..."

Vanellope shoved him, gently but enough to make him feel stupid.

Vanellope:"You big doi, where are you sleeping???"

Rancis:"I will figure something out, in the long run but we have the sleepover at Candleheads!"

Vanellope:"Why don't you stay with me at the castle!"

Rancis:"Are you shure...I mean..."

Vanellope:"Of course I'm shure, doi, I'm not letting my boyfriend stay out in the cold whist I have a huge castle!"

Rancis:"Thanks!"

Vanellope:"You dont need to say thanks it's customary! Your my girlfriend!"

Rancis slowly put his arm around her and pulled her in close. 

Rancis:"You know, I've always loved you, no one could beat you... I'm just sorry... About..."

Vanellope:"About today?"

Rancis:"No, about everything, when Turbo messed with the code... I... I always knew, even without my true self... I liked you..."

Vanellope:"We've been over this, there's no hard feelings!"

Rancis:"Thanks Nelly!"

Vanellope:"It's ok Fluggerbutt!"

 They both looked at eachother tears where beginning to appear in their eyes. They pulled in close together, and hugged. She put her head on his shoulder and he put his head on top. Rancis began to rub her shoulder to convert her as a single tear ran down her face.

Rancis:"It's alright, I'm here now..."

Vanellope:"Please don't leave me..."

Rancis:"Are you kidding me, I would never, you mean the world to me, I could never hurt you they way I have...and you could never hurt me!"

Vanellope:"Thank you, this is why I love you!"

She looked up at him with a smile on her face, Rancis whipped her cheeks as she buried her head into his chest. I sun began to set.

Rancis:"We should get going, the sleepover starts after sundown... And well"

Vanellope:"Let's get going then!"

The jumped off the bonnet of Rancis' cart and into their own and drove to Candleheads house! 

Thank you for reading I will have more chapters to come!!! Stay tuned