Drama

(Meanwhile)

Gloyd and Swizzle pulled up to the driveway to see Rancis without his jacket washing kit kat. The two looked at eachother confused!

Rancis:"Oh...um hey guys!"

Gloyd:"Where is your jacket, um..."

Rancis:"Oh um I gave it to Taffada she forced me or she would run over Venellope!"

Swizzle:"And your ok with this!"

Rancis:"No, you know I don't like her, I want to go, but I was forced into this you know that."

Gloyd:"This is abuse you need to get out of this!"

Swizzle:"Venellope loves you, this morning she cried over you and...and!"

Gloyd:"You like her!"

Rancis:"I know, but but Taffada!"

Swizzle:"Who cares about Taffada this is about love, you can escape now or never!"

Gloyd:"Come on! You need to or you will break more than one heart!"

Rancis:"Um... I don't know?"

Swizzle:"Common, you love her more than yourself!"

Gloyd:"Look at it this way every time you say you won't break up with her I'll MESS UP YOUR HAIR!!!"

Rancis:"You wouldn't dare, and I can't risk it with Taffada!"

At that moment Gloyd snatched his hat off his head!

Rancis"NO, GIVE THAT BACK!"

Swizzle:"Your stressed, you need to get out of this!"

Rancis:"Give me my hat back!!!"

Gloyd:"You want it back, I'll give you it back, if and only if you get in your cart and drive to Taffada's house!!!"

Rancis:"Ok ok, let's end this!!!

(10 minutes later)

Taffada's house:

The boys pulled up outside, jubilina saw them first... They looked like they meant buissness, arms crossed with a serious look on their faces! The girls walked outside!

Taffada:"My sweet butterfingers what is it?"

Rancis:"Jacket and hat please!"

Gloyd handed him his hat.

Taffada:"But, but!"

Rancis:"I said give me my jacket, Taffada!!!"

Taffada:"Ok ok, are you shure your ok!?!?"

Rancis:"Just give me my jacket!!!"

Taffada gave him his jacket. She looked scared, and frightened.

Rancis:"Thanks now we both know this isn't working, look Taffada. I can't be with you, I...I..."

Taffada:"YOU WHAT!!!!"

Her face lit up in anger and she looked him in the eyes.

Rancis:"I'm in love with Venellope!"

No one however could have ever expected what happend next. Taffada drew back and slapped Rancis in the face with all her power. There was a red mark where her hand had hit his face and his hair had been destroyed by the blow. Everyone was shocked. He rubbed his face and fell to the floor as he was slapped again across the cheek. Everyone looked angrily at Taffada as she pulled a demonic grin across her face, Rancis still on the floor crying in pain.

Candlehead:"TAFFADA, STOP IT!!!"

Jubilina:"Do you know what you just did!!!"

Swizzle:"Rancis, Rancis are you ok?"

Rancis:"Awwwhhh, Ouch!"

Gloyd:"Why did you do that Taffada!"

Candlehead:"Yeah, why?"

Taffada:"Um...I...I...I don't know!?!?"

Taffada ran back inside! She was confused and sad. Candlehead and Jubilina followed her in and left Rancis and the boys outside.

Thank you for reading after this is romance be prepared! 

See you soon Xxx