My BFF

Venellope's Castle Bedroom:

The sun came up and Venellope was sleeping, and dreaming about her and Rancis, when...

Sour Bill:"President Venellope Von Sweetz."

She woke up sleepy eyed and saw Sour Bill standing by the door.

Sour Bill:"Miss you have a guest."

Venellope:"Who is it?"

Sour Bill:"It's Rancis Fluggerbutter, he's here to tell you about something."

Venellope:"Let him in!"

Sour Bill:"Yes Miss."

He opened the door and Rancis was waiting there at her bedroom door. His face lit up with excitement as he saw her.

Rancis:"Morning, Van!"

Venellope:"Mornin Butterfingers!"

The smiled at each other. They both blushed and were lost in each other's eyes. There was a long silence, which was broken by...

Sour Bill:"Ok I'll leave you two for some alone time."

He closed the door slowly, and they were left in the room.

Venellope:"So Fluggerbutt, what's new!"

Rancis:"Oh, Um Me, Candlehead, Swizzle, Gloyd and Taffada are meeting and we are going to have a sleepover and we were wondering if you wanted to come.

Venellope:"Ok shure I'll be there what time?"

Rancis:"Oh, um... About 5pm!"

Venellope:"I have one question?"

Rancis:"Y-yeah, what is it Van!"

Venellope:"Why didn't you call me? You have my number right?"

Rancis:"Because I was out and I forgot my phone, also I really wanted to see you!"

Venellope:"Really, well that's nice of you, aren't you sweet!"

His face lit up as soon as she said that. Venellope got up and  walked towards him. She goes up really close to him and stares into his deep blue eyes. She wrapped her arms around him and huged him and he huged her back. He put his chin on her head and she pressed up against his chest. After a few minuets they let go, blushing.

Rancis:"What was that for?"

Venellope:"It was for being my only good friend, Rancis can I tell you something."

Rancis:"Um, yeah..."

Venellope:"Your my best friend."

Rancis:"Your mine too."