Couple or More (Ashton Irwin Fluff)

Summary: It's been 2 years since (Y/N) and Ashton became a couple, and for the first time in a while, they are in their hometown for Christmas (Not smut, but innuendos if you squint)
(Request: AngelM1004) (Words: 2.8k) (Part 1: Friend or More)

--

(Ashton's POV)
"Man, do I love watching you get ready..." I whisper as I wrap my arms around (Y/N)'s waist. She lets out a light giggle, putting down her makeup brush. 
"You do, huh?" She asks, smiling at me through the mirror. 
"So, so much..." I whisper, burying my face into the crook of her neck as I press my bulge on her ass. 
"I see. Well, I would hate to ruin it for you, but I have to remind you that I have to leave..." She states, grinding her ass against my bulge a little before she picks up her brush again. 
"Where do you have to go?" I groan, grabbing the brush from her hand and picking her up, placing her on the marble bench of the bathroom we are in. 
"At your mom's. We are having a ladies' night. My mom and Lauren will be there as well." She cheers, her soft hands resting on my shoulders as I lodge myself between her legs. 
"Oh, come on. It's our 2-year anniversary... Can't you tell them you are busy? I have so many things planned for us." I whine, pressing a few kisses on her lips. 
"Mmm, technically, tomorrow is our anniversary and I really need to go there. Your mom needs some help with making the treats for the Christmas dinner." She replies, smiling against my lips. 
"Your mom and Lauren will be there. 3 sets of hands. They are enough." I try to convince her, earning a light chuckle from her. 
"I promise I'll be back by 11 and we can have some wine and cuddle and do whatever you want." She strokes my bottom lip with her thumb and I nod. 
"No later than 10." I point out and she rolls her eyes at me. 
"And I am picking you up. No way I am letting my beauty take a taxi." I add and she sighs. 
"They won't kill me, Ash."
"I know. I just want a car ride with you." 
"Ok then." She whispers, giving me a bunny kiss. 

(Y/N's POV)
"I just don't get why you and Ashton are staying in a hotel when both your families are in here. You have 2 houses and you chose to pay for staying." My mom mumbles as I cut the cookies with the cutter. I turn to look at Lauren who smiles sympathetically to me as she decorates the already baked cookies. 
"Mom, none of the houses has a bedroom big enough for me and Ashton. And don't tell me that we could stay separately because you knew that this was off the table."
"I just don't get why it was off the table. It's not like you are married or anything. You could do without each other for a few days." She shrugs her shoulders, causing me to sigh in annoyance. 
"Because we've been living together for the past 18 months and we are used to it. So, please, no more judging our decisions." I almost snap at her; It's not the first and surely won't be the last time on this trip that she criticizes every aspect of my relationship with Ashton. Honestly, she really likes Ashton, she just wants our relationship to be according to her way.
"You know best." She simply replies before she goes back to what she was doing. 
I feel a little alone on this right now, if Ashton was here he would chime in to defend us, or just help me calm down and fight the tension in my body. 

Girls Night ended soon since the mood was heavy and everyone had a busy day tomorrow. I am glad I left early, though; it means that I will get to spend more time with Ashton. 
"Hey, gorgeous. Did you have fun?" Ashton cheers as I get in the car. I fake a smile and nod, deciding that I don't want to ruin his night with my mom's remarks. 
"It was great. Everyone will get to taste my amazing Christmas cookies on Christmas Day." I giggle, strapping on my seatbelt. 
"Dammit, everyone will want to steal my girl for her cooking..." Ashton sighs playfully, starting the car.
"You are mocking me, huh? Well, no more of my award-winning pancakes for you then."
"Anything but mocking you, baby." He chuckles, bringing my hand to his lips.
"Mmmm, you better not. So, where are we going?" I ask, resting my head on the headrest while looking at him.
"I was thinking about going to Joe's." He suggests, not taking his eyes off the road.
"Joe's? Really? I thought you had more seductive things in mind..." I ask and he hums.
"And Joe's can't be seductive? No place can be more seductive than the place we had our first date on." He replies, making me smirk at how sweet my boyfriend is.
"Alright then. Should I go change first?" I ask and he shakes his head no.
"You look perfect." He assures me.