21

Finn's POV
Three days. It's been three days since the incident and my beautiful Tessa has not woken up. I'm scared and confused. Doctors have come in and out and nothing. They won't even look at me or tell me anything of her. Everytime I grab her hand, it's so cold. I just want to be able to hug her and tell her I love her over and over again.

"I love you so much, Tessa. Please wake up. I miss seeing your hazel eyes. I miss you always snuggling up to me during the night because you are cold." I said to her, kissing her hand softly.

"None of this should have happened. I wish I was there that night to protect you. I'm so sorry this happened to you while I was gone," I continued, tears starting to stream down my face.

"Just please wake up," I mumbled softly before kissing her forehead softly. I got up from the chair by her bed, walking towards the window. The sun was rising so I was going to assume I had slept nothing yet again. I heard a soft knock which made me turn around. "Hey," Kevin said softly. I smiled softly at him, walking over to him. "How is she?" Kevin mumbled, looking down at Tessa. "No update. Doctor's say she's a fighter," I said, reaching down to grab her hand. Kevin nodded, looking at me. "How are you?" He asked.

I laughed softly, shaking my head. "Don't worry about me. I just want her to be okay," I mumbled, looking back up at Kevin. Kevin sighs and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me, rubbing my back. I just collapsed on his chest, crying. I haven't had a moment to process any of this till now. "It's okay, let it out." Kevin says, holding me up.

"Finn?" A faint voice calls out. I stood up, looking towards the bed. There she was. My beautiful Tessaline looking around the room. I walk over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed. I grabbed her hand, kissing it over and over again. "Where am I?" She said, looking at me confused. "In the hospital. Roman found you on the floor of the house and you've been in a coma ever since." I replied, standing up. "I'll go get the doctors," Kevin mumbled, walking out of the room.

"My head hurts so bad," Tessa mumbles, groaning as she sits up more. "Hey, hey, hey. Slow down. Take it easy," I mumbled, holding my hands out in front of her. She looked so fragile and pale. "I need water," She coughed, looking at me. I nodded and grabbed a cup, filling it with water.

Tessa's POV
My head was pounding and I felt everything around me spinning. "Mrs. Bálor?" I heard someone say. I turned towards the person and waved at them. "Hello, my names is Dr. Drake. You've been in a coma for about three days now due to a head injury. How are you feeling?" He said, shining a light into my eyes.

"Everything in the room feels like it's spinning and my head is pounding." I mumble, looking at the doctor. "We can give you some medicine for that and we want you to at least eat some food. Maybe that's causing your headache." The doctor replied to me, putting his weird pen flashlight back into his pocket. I nodded my head gently, thanking him quietly.

"Hopefully we can get you home soon," Finn said, walking towards me and holding my hand in his. I rested my head against the pillows and take in a deep breathe. I felt the bed sink down a bit next to me which made me look at Finn. "Hey," he mumbled softly, holding my hand in his. "Hi," I said flashing him a smile.

"I know we were not on good terms when we last spoke but this really scared me. I thought I was going to you lose you," Finn said as he looked down at our hands. I lifted his head up so he could look at me. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead softly before shaking me head. "You can't get rid of me that quickly," I say, causing both of us to laugh. Finn rested his head on my lap, wrapping his arms around me gently. "I love you so much, Tessa," Finn said.

"And I love you, Finn."