16

"I hope me being in your story line doesn't upset you," Finn says as we get into the car. Ever since he surprise attacked me, I have ignored him and have not said a word. I buckle up and stare out the window, trying to not say a word. "Tessa!" Finn screams out to me. I grit my teeth before looking over to him. "What!" I scream back. "Please talk to me," he says, reaching over for my hand. I snatch my hand away, scoffing. "You don't talk to me all day and you expect me to just say whats up after what happened tonight!? You really are something else," I say before looking back out the window. 

"Whatever," Finn mumbles. The rest of the car ride to the next city was quiet and awkward. Any other time we have fight, Finn or I crack up a joke to make each other laugh but this time was different. No one cracked a joke or even dared to look at one another. Once we reached the hotel, Finn stopped the car in the parking lot. "Get your own hotel room tonight," I tell him before walking out to get my bags. Finn follows me out and stands infront of the back door. "Excuse me!?" he whispers to me. "I said what I said. Now get out of my way," I say, not bothering to look up at him. Finn steps to the side, looking at me. I open the back and take out my luggage, rolling it to the hotel. 

I look back to see Finn standing there, shaking his head. I take in a deep breathe before walking inside the hotel. I walk up to the front desk and flash a smile. "Hello, welcome to the Hampton's. What's the name of the reservation?" the lady behind the desk says. "Tessaline," I say, pulling out my wallet. "Hm, it seems the reservation was cancelled an hour ago," the lady says, looking at me. "Cancelled? By whom?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "It doesn't say" she says. I sigh loudly, excusing myself from the lady. I dragged my bags away from the front desk and look at Finn. "Why did you cancel my reservation?!" I ask him, crossing my arms. "Why the hell would I do that?" he says, looking at me. 

"I don't know, someone called in an hour ago to cancel the reservation and said you did it," I say, pointing at his chest. Finn grabs my hand, lowering it down. He lowers his head down to me ear befoe whispering to me. "You poke me again infront of people and I will be very upset. If you are pissed because I interfered into you and your little boyfriends match, then you should cool it. Also, if I would have cancelled the reservation you would have been there since we were both in the car at the time," Finn whispers into my ear before kissing my cheek. 

"I guess we have to share a hotel room then, yeah?" Finn says, smiling. I grit my teeth and turn back towards the front desk. "My um husband did a reservation under his name. Can we try that one?" I say. "Sure, what's the name?" she says, looking at Finn up and down. "Fergal," I say, looking at her. She types in the name and nods, hanging us the key. "There, enjoy your night," she says before winking at Finn. I roll my eyes and snatch the card key, walking off to the elevators. Finn gets in and we have another silent ride up to the hotel room. 

I walked down to the room and slide the card, going in. "We need to talk. And I honestly don't care if you are upset or whatever," Finn says, sitting on the couch. "Whatever, let's talk," I say, sitting in front of him. Finn takes a deep breathe, shutting his eyes. "Listen, the match you had with Seth was a classic and historical. I never meant to one up you. Hunter had told me about doing a possible match against us because he wants for us to atleast have a fight together. Seth is going to have a bigger opportunity soon and he wants that title you have to be remembered," Finn says, looking at me. "So this has nothing to do with Seth and I kissing and you getting upset?" I say, looking at Finn. "What? No! You did that to Seth way back then and I'm not the type to do that," he says, reaching for my hands. "You promise?" I ask, looking at Finn. "I promise. Now can we please just get back to being husband and wife? I miss you," Finn says, pulling me close to him. 

Finn and I have never had this long of a fight before. I never waned to hurt Finn but I also didn't want this fight to go on forever. I loved Finn and I wanted us to be okay. I crawled into Finn's lap, smiling at him. "I love you, Mr. Devitt ," I say, pecking his lips softly. "And I love you, Mrs. Devitt," he says before returning the kiss. "I missed you," I say, trailing kisses down to his jawline. "Oh really?" Finn says, laughing a bit. "Mhm," I mumble against his neck, leaving feather like kisses on his neck.