1.

"Tessa, you are on in five," Hunter calls out to me. I nod and breathe in. 189 days of being Raw Women's Champion. Tonight I was defending the title against Naomi, Lana, Bayley, and Sasha in a gauntlet match. I was starting it off and hopefully stay with the title.

"Go on, Tess," Hunter says to me. I nod and walk out, holding my title up above my head. I smile and bring down the title, giving it a kiss. I walk down the ramp and high five a couple people while going down. I slide in and hold the title up before blowing a kiss towards the camera. I sit on the top of the rope, waiting for my first opponent.

Burn It Down!

I look at Kiota, a bit confused. What's Seth doing out here? He waves at me and walks to the commentary desk. Suddenly, someone pushes me off from the top of the ropes. I fall down, holding my knee. I look up and see Sasha smirking at me. Sasha gets in and stands in the corner.

"Tess, can you compete?" Kiota says, kneeling down near me. I shove him over my title and get up. "Ring the damn bell," I say, getting up. I limp a bit, circling the ring. Kiota rings the bell and Sasha quickly tackles me down. Sasha grabs my bad leg and twists in, almost like an ankle lock.

I scream out in pain, trying to grab the ropes. Suddenly, Sasha drags me to the middle and puts me in a half crab lock. I use my free leg and start kicking up to her. I got Sasha off and struggled to the ropes. I got up and looked at Sasha. I started to run but ended up falling when I got close to her.

Sasha takes this opportunity to try and pin me. I kick out at two, causing Sasha to climb ontop of me and throw slaps to my face. I cover my face up, trying to protect myself. Sasha gets off, giving me her back. I kick her in the back of the legs before kicking her down to the mat. I climb on her back and do almost like a banks statement.

Sasha screams out, trying to grab the ropes. I drag her to the middle and keep the banks statement on her. Sasha cries out before tapping out. "Sasha Banks has been eliminated," Jojo calls out. I let her go and get up, wobbling to the corner.

Bayley's theme hits and she comes running down. Bayley slides in and stands in the middle, looking at me. She motions me to come over and smirks, making fun of my knee. I get up, limping to her. I laugh a bit before getting serious and slapping her in the face. I shove her down the floor and throw elbows at her. Bayley shoves me off, rolling out of the ring.

"Come on!" I say, parting the ropes a bit for her. Bayley scoffs before starting to roam out of the ring. I stare at her and suddenly I get attacked from behind. I roll over and notice it was Lana and Naomi. I cover my face and the bell gets rung. I throw a punch to Lana and shove over Naomi. I roll out of the ring and grab a microphone. "If jumping me from behind is a thing you all four have then I guess we will have this match some other time. Sasha takes L's for breakfast, Bayley finally grew a pair, and Lana, is it? You literally suck. And Naomi, you'll get yours," I say, throwing the microphone down.

Kurt Angle's theme hits and he comes out. "Woah, woah, woah. This is not how I imagined this match to go down. You four AND Tessa will go against each other in an extreme rules ladder match for the title. Oh and Seth since you seem to be so interested in the womens matches so much, you will be the special guest referee," Kurt says before walking backstage. I grabbed my title and looked at the four of them.

***
"Baby, stop," I say, giggling a bit. Finn laughs and sits up on the bed. "Tessa?" Finn says, laying on his side. "Yes?" I say, looking at him. "We go on our European tour in a month. Did you pack?" He says, grabbing my hand. "Maybe, maybe not," I say, smirking. Finn shakes his head and gives me pecks on my lips before getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I say, pouting. "Well I have to shower. We have a flight tomorrow babe," he says, stretching a bit. "But I wanted to get a kiss or two before you go," I say, crawling to the edge of the bed. Finn shakes his head, walking over and puts his hands on my face. "I can maybe wait a couple minutes," Finn says before leaving kisses all over my face.

If this was just a month of marriage, imagine years from now?