14

Hell In A Cell Part 1
____________________
Today was the day. The day that I broke a glass ceiling and became the first women to fight a man for a title. It was such a nervous, yet fun experience. I was currently in my ow  locker room, sitting on a chair. Seth and I's match was going to be the main event and inside a cell.

The only thing going through my mind was Finn. After what had happened last night, I decided to get my own hotel and just think. Since I arrived, there was no sign of Finn. I don't know if that was okay or bad. Usually Finn is the first one to get here and it's almost time for the pay-per-view to start.

I got up, putting on my gear for tonight. ((A/N: Gear look is at the top)) I laced up my combat boots and wrapped up my wrists. I took in a deep breathe, getting up and walking out to the makeup area. "Tessa!" Bayley screams out once she sees me.

"Bayley!" I scream out, hugging her. Bayley and I had a weird friendship. I hated her guts at first when I was at NXT and once we started seeing each other more on RAW, I kinda got used to her.

I sat down on the chair infront of her, smiling. "So how are you?" Bayley asks me. I take a deep breathe, smiling. "Well I'm nervous, but that's nothing new. I'm also pretty excited. I know a lot of things are happening tonight for the match and I can't wait," I tell Bayley. I shut my eyes, trying to let today sink in.

Three hours till show time..

***
"Have you seen Finn?" I ask Mike. "No, I haven't seen him in a while. I know he has his own locker room but he doesn't have his name on it," Mike says. I groan, looking around. "I need to talk to him and he won't even pick up my calls," I tell Mike. "Well you can ask Hunter where he is," Mike tells me, pointing over to Hunter. I nod and walk over to Hunter, putting a hand on his shoulder. Hunter turns towards me, smiling. "Hey brat," Hunter says.

I roll my eyes, smiling. "Hey, can I ask where Finn is? I really need to talk to him," I say. "Finn is getting ready and you know how he is when it comes to pay-per views," Hunter tells me while looking through his papers. "Well I have to talk to him about something important," I run my hand through my hair, sighing. "I'll give him the message. Now go warm up, you have half an hour till the main event," Hunter says while walking away.

I take a deep breathe and start stretching. Great, how am I supposed to talk to Finn if I can't even see him before the biggest match of my career? As I'm stretching, I felt a hand on my waist. I turn around to see Seth. "What?" I say, walking back a bit. "Um, I just wanted to say good luck. I know tonight is gonna be crazy and I just hope whoever wins, we can be okay," he says, smiling. I nod, looking down. Seth lifts up my head before giving my forehead a kiss and then walks away.

I watch him walk away, smiling. Atleast someone came to say something to me, unlike Finn. I shake my head a bit, continuing to stretch. I walked over to gorilla, watching the tv. The match before the main event was a falls count anywhere match with Sasha and Ember for the title. Ember and Sasha where up on the ramp, throwing each other around. Sasha suddenly threw Ember through a table before climbing up to the announcers table, setting up for a frog splash. Sasha jumped up, missing Ember. Sasha screamed out, holding her stomach area. Ember took this opportunity to climb on Sasha, pinning Sasha and wins. Ember rolled on her back, starting to cry.

"The winner of this match and NEW Women's Champion, Ember Moon!" Jojo calls out. Everyone in the audience cheers, making Ember even more emotional. Sasha slowly got up and looked at Ember. They hugged and Sasha pulled away, holding up Ember's arm.

They walked to the back and everyone in gorilla gave them a huge round of applause. I gave Sasha and Ember a hug, congratulating them both. "Okay, Tess. Here we go," Hunter says as everyone calms down. I watched the promo on the tv and took a deep breathe.

Show time, Tess..