6.

Today was the start of the European tour. We will be here for two weeks and then go back to the states. Finn, Seth, and I were getting ready to go and catch our flight. Oh, did I mention Seth was gonna travel with us? Fun, right?

"Okay, did anyone pack my gear?" I say, looking at Finn and Seth. Finn looks at me and points to my hands. "Wow, Tess," Seth says, laughing at me. I roll my eyes and shove my gear in my bag. "Alright, let's go," Finn says, getting up. All of us get up and drag our suitcases to the car.

***
"Finn, I need to say something," Seth says. I look at him confused and wonder what he was going to say. "I think I left a bag," Seth says, looking around. "No, Seth. It's in the front," Finn says, pointing at his seat. Seth makes a face before grabbing the bag. "Right. Let's go," he says before closing the door and starting to walk. I put up my hoodie and walked next to Finn. There were a couple fans standing outside and a couple inside.

We signed autographs and took quick pictures. We went to check in and walked off to the boarding areas. "I'm gonna go get something to eat," Seth says. Finn and I nod before sitting down. I lay my legs on his lap before curling up and laying my head on his shoulder. "I'm so tired," I say, shutting my eyes. Finn lays a hand on my knee before giving a light squeeze. "Well this trip is about thirteen hours so you can sleep," Finn says. I look at him. "You think your parents got the pictures I sent them?" I say.

Finn looks at me and nods before stretching. "Yeah, they have it in the living room," he says. "Okay, good. We should go see them when we have a chance," I say, laying my hand over his. Finn nods before giving my cheek a kiss.

"Now boarding to Ireland," someone says on the intercoms. Finn and I get up, looking around. "I hope Seth hurries up," Finn says, grabbing my hand. "I hope so too," I say, while walking to the gates. We give out tickets to the attendant and go inside the plane. We go to out seats and buckle in.

I shut my eyes and take a deep breathe. "Hey, are you okay?" Finn says, laying his hand on my thigh. I open my eyes and look at him. "I think so. I just am nervous for when we get there," I say, looking at him. "Don't worry, we will be okay," he assures me. I lean towards him and lay my head on his shoulder. Finn kisses the top of my head and then lays his on mine.

Ireland, here we go.
_____________________
A/N: Hey loves! Sorry about this chapter being short. I just wanted to do a filler chapter for the next one to be longer and make sense? But I hope you are enjoying book two so far. ♥️