15

Hell In A Cell Part 2
___________________

I took a deep breathe, waiting for my theme song to play. Once the drums start to play, I walk out. I stand on the top of the ramp, looking around. I see the cell, hovering over the ring. I took a deep breathe before starting my walk down to the ring. I high five a couple fans on my way down to the ring. I slide into the ring and get up on the turn buckle, looking at the belt. I point at it and then to myself. I get down and stand in the corner, taking a deep breathe. I stretch my arms and legs before getting up once Seth's entrance plays. He walks down to the ring quickly before getting in my face. I stare up at him, scoffing. 

The ref pulls Seth away, telling him to get ready. We stand in the middle of the ring, looking up as the cell comes down. I felt my eyes water but I blinked those tears away. This was not going to be the first time a women was in a cell but it was going to be the first time and women AND man were in it fighting against each other. Once the cell comes down completely, the ref asks if we are ready. I nod and look at Seth. Seth extends out his hand, nudging his head towards it. I reach up my hand towards him but I swat it away. Seth smirks and backs up, waiting for the ref to start the match. The ref starts the match and I quickly slide out, grabbing a kendo stick. Seth chuckles and slides out, walking towards me. 

I swat the stick towards him but Seth dodges it. Seth grabs the kendo stick, throwing it to the side. I back up into the corner and bite my lip. "You think you can get a quick win!? You gotta be smarter then that," Seth says, grabbing my towards him. Seth throws me into the ring, climbing in with a kendo stick. "Was this what you wanted to do?" Seth yells out, swatting my back with the stick. I scream out in pain, arching my back. 

Seth swats my back again before throwing the stick out, picking me up by my hair and putting me in the corner. "Women and men are not on the same level, babe" Seth says to my face. He lifts up his hand, licking it before smacking me across my chest. I hover over a bit, holding my chest. "You will NEVER be good enough!" Seth screams again before smacking my chest. I cry out in pain before falling down to the mat. Seth crawls over me, pinning me but I kick out at 1. I crawl towards the rope and watch Seth crawl out the ring. I quickly dig in my pants, pulling out brass knuckles. Seth crawls back in with a chair but I quickly get up, punching Seth in the stomach. Seth doubles over, letting go of the chair. I take off the knuckles, throwing it to the side before grabbing the chairs and hitting Seth's back continuously. Seth winces out in pain, rolling around. "I am good enough! I am enough!" I yell out to Seth. 

Seth sets himself up in the corner and I go to the other corner. I take the chair and put it on my back before running towards the corner and slamming the chair on Seth's face. I wince a bit, rolling out of the ring. I take a deep breathe, siting up. I look at the ring and notice Seth is missing. I turn and see Seth running towards me. I scream out once Seth does a clothes line. I held my head, squirming a bit. Seth picks me up, throwing me over his shoulders. "I told you, you are worthless!" Seth says as he puts me back in the ring. I try crawling away but Seth grabs  my leg. I get up, hoping around on one foot till I do a spin kick. I get up, climbing the turn buckle and do a moonsault from the top rope. The moonsault connects and I go for the pin. Seth kicks out at two, making me a bit upset. I pull Seth up to his feet, running to the ropes and attacking Seth with a spear. I get up, screaming before stomping on the floor. Seth gets in a cat like position. I go to the corner and run, attempting to punt Seth's head but he quickly moves to the side, doing a roll up pin. I kick out at one but quickly get smashed down to the floor by a sling blade. 

I shake my head a bit, trying to focus again. I try getting up but fall back down. Seth watches me, laughing at me. "You are worthless," Seth says, shoving my face to the side. "You can never compare to any male wrestler out here," he continues on, pushing my face again. "Look at you. You are weak," he says one last time before using his boot to shove my face over. I smack the mat before getting up and smacking Seth repeatedly on his chest and face. My last smack was right in his face. I hover over Seth and grab his face. "You are a piece of shit!" I scream out. I push his face down before getting on the top rope and doing a coup de grace. I climb on Seth and go for the pin. 

1, 2, 3!

I roll on my side, covering my face. I won. I did it. These couples months building up to this moment, all the struggles I went through. All worth it in the end. I open my eyes and get up. I turn towards the ramp and see all the superstars coming down after Hunter. I double over, crying. My emotions were all over the place and I had no idea what was going on. Hunter comes in and hugs me before holding up my arm. The ref hands over the belt to Hunter who quickly puts it on me. I wipe away my tears, looking over to Seth. Seth pushes his hair back, seeing his eyes were red and puffy. I hug Seth and we were both a crying mess. After a bit, we pulled away, leaving me in the ring alone. I stood up on the turn buckle, holding up the belt. 

Suddenly the lights went out. I heard a heart beat start playing. Was that? Nah, it can't be. I suddenly get thrown off the turnbuckle and got hit repeatedly. I laid there, curled up. The lights turn back on to reveal Finn in his demon persona, holding up the title above me. 

You have GOT to be kidding me!