Can I have this dance? (Calum Hood Fluff)

Summary: (Y/N) is hellbent on not giving Calum a chance. 
The inspiration for this came from defcliff0rd.tumblr.com 's blurb that can be found here (https://bit.ly/2Mh7DyX) 
Based on '100 Ways To Say I Love You' #13: "Sorry I'm late", and #14: "Can I have this dance?"
(Request) (Words: 1k) (Part 2: 90 Days,  Part 3: 280 Days, Part 4: One Day)
--

"Sorry I am late." Calum gasps as he runs towards us. I roll my eyes at him and turn to look away.
"When were you not late to anything?" I mumble under my breath.
"Why are you always so mean to me?" He asks me, moving to stand in front of me.
"Guys, guys... Can we not turn my wedding weekend into a ring fight?" Luke asks, sighing as he gets between me and Calum. Calum looks tensed but nods his head and lets go.
"You are right. I am sorry." I apologize, turning to Calum, who nods his head.
"Let's go get my man married." Calum pats Luke's back before the whole crew begins heading to the cars that will take us to the resort the wedding will take place on.

"What's getting into you every time you see Calum?" My best friend asks me as we get into the suite.
"What do you mean, Mrs. Hemmings?" I ask, letting my suitcase on the side of my bed.
"You are mean to him, he was right." She replies and I sigh, taking a seat on the bed.
"Look, he had asked me out in the past and I said no, of course. And I am just trying to keep him off... I guess I come off kinda mean, but honestly, I just want to keep him off..." I reply and she smirks at me.
"Ok, just try not to turn the wedding into a battlefield. I want my maid of honor and the best man, in their best behavior." She chuckles and I roll my eyes, falling with my back on the bed.
"I promise to try..." I state and she follows my actions, falling on her bed as well.

The music begins playing, giving us the signal to start walking the aisle to our positions in pairs. Since I am the maid of honor and Calum is the best man, we have to walk together towards the front of the area. I hold my bouquet in my hands and take a deep breath; everything will be just fine.
Calum walks next to me, connecting our arms before we put on our best smiles and walk the aisle.
"You look really pretty today." He whispers smiling at me.
"Thank you. You don't look half bad yourself, Hood." I reply. We part as we reach our spots and turn to watch the rest of the people walk to their places as well.

Throughout the ceremony, Calum's eyes stayed glued on me. I tried to not pay attention to it, but his eyes scanning me brings a strange warmth to my skin.
Luckily, during the wedding party, I found some old friends and chatted with them, avoiding interaction with Calum, since we are seated at the same table.
"Excuse me... Can I steal (Y/N) for a moment?" I hear Calum ask from behind me. I turn to look at Calum, who smiles at me with his infamous charming smile.
"Sure... We will see you later." One of my friends says before she smiles at me and motions the others to follow her to the open bar.
"Is everything ok, Calum?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow. He smiles sweetly at me, handing me a flute of champagne.
"Can I have this dance?" He asks, his eyes shining as he waits for my response.
"Um, my shoes feel a little tight. I don't think I can dance." I respond. Instead of his face dropping, he side smirks and downs his drink.
"I am sure that a dance won't hurt..." He tries to convince me. His eyes twinkle and his smile makes my stomach knot, so it is really hard for me to deny it.
"One dance." I state and he smiles.
"One dance, I promise." He says as he takes my hand in his and guides us to the dance floor. I drink my champagne on the way, leaving the glass on a random table after I am done.

Calum entangles our fingers together, bringing one hand to my lower back as I place mine on his shoulder. His fingers don't graze even an inch lower than the place where they are supposed to be placed. It feels very strange, his touch makes my skin covered in goosebumps. I can't help but giggle as his hand leaves mine and rests along with his other hand on my waist, while he begins moving us along the rhythm of the song.

"Why are you so stubborn about not going on a date with me?" He asks; his voice sounds sad and I can't help but feel a little guilty about rejecting him. Although this goes away as I remember all the things I've heard about him.
"Because I've heard stuff about you, Calum. And the last thing I want is to get my heart broken." I whisper under my breath. I don't dare look at Calum, but I hear him sigh frustrated.
"You know, I've heard stuff too. But I don't expect Bloody Mary to appear in my mirror." He comments and I can't help but smile.
I bite my lip and raise my gaze at him.
"There is that smile." He chuckles and smiles as well.
"One date. That's all I am asking for. Then I won't bother you, ever again. Even though you are going to fall in love with me and my charm and you will be the one asking for a date then. But one date is all I ask." He says, licking his lip as the music fades.
"Ok, don't get too far ahead of yourself. It is just one date." I reply and see the biggest smile on his lips.
"That's all it will take to fall for me, princess." He states, pressing his lips on my temple.