Holidays.

Alfie's POV

Me and zoe have been going on a lot of holidays recently. Mainly to take a break from the internet as most of our life is documented in it but also to get some time to ourselves. Sure the first holiday we went on of summer was with my parents, Poppy and Shaun but if we really want to we could have a day out on our own or stay in our room.

That holiday was great. So many memories have been made there and I'm sure some of the pictures which have been taken there will be on Zoe's famous wall soon.

We are now currently on holiday with Narcus and Janya. With minimum internet. We know our apartments are safe as we have other people stopping there and Pippin and Percy are safe as Zoe has a friend there so we have nothing to worry about.

Me, Zoe, Marcus and Niomi are currently chilling by the pool as Janya have decided to have alone time on a little date, which I'm sure we all will at some point. I want to take Zoe out tonight.

Nims and Zoe are sunbathing while me and Marcus are messing around in the pool.

"Diving competition! Zoe you and Nimbob are the judges" Marcus called over.

"Game on" I mouthed to Marcus while overly stretching.

"Marky go!" Niomi shouted. He nailed his dive. I suck at diving in, I mean I can dive but I splash a lot. Basically 5 minutes later I'm standing at the edge of the pool waiting for zoe to push me in.

"Tell me when you're doing it" I whined "hurry up please" I have my eyes closed and can here multiple giggles. I felt Zoe's tiny hands stroke up my chest and her soft lips meet mine. I deepened the kiss as she pushed me in. She's gonna get it.

"Zoe!" I shouted as I came to the top "that's not fair!" I continued "you can't just do that" I giggled realising what ha jus happened.

"Dude you need to keep it PG" Marcus laughed at me.

Eventually I convinced Zoe to come in the pool as long as I promised to not let her go. I slowly walked over to the steps and helped Zoe in. We swan to the side of the pool which overlooked the ocean.

It was beautiful.

"Alfie I don't wanna leave" Zoe pouted

"Nor do I"

"If we get married I want our honeymoon here" she giggled

"Hey! Dont giggle, it could happen" I chuckled. I had my hands either side of her as I stood behind her. I gently placed a kiss on her cheek as we looked out on the sunset. It was a perfect moment. I love the internet and my viewers but getting away is nice.

As we walked back in I noticed Tanya and jim had returned with a camera. As we were flicking through we saw a nice one of the sunset, featuring a happy couple of youtubers as the guy kissed the girl on the cheek. It's my favourite zalfie picture.

I'm sorry it's crappy! Nothing zalfie has really happened recently, I hope this is okay :(