Birthday.

Alfie's POV
Zoe's birthday is coming up. And I have it all planned. Which is weird for me I suppose as nothing is ever done when it comes to me. I'm just usually very calm and very unorganised. But not this time. I love Zoe. I need to do something good and...sentimental. She's always loved that kind of crap. And I love to make her happy. So were both winners. I've got her totally fooled.
"Alfie what're we doing today" she nonchalantly asks me once I made her a breakfast feast.
"we could go out to dinner? the flowerpot maybe? I like it there"
her face drops. I feel bad. She really thinks there's nothing planned.
"Marcus and Naomi can come?" she lightens up a bit. She's gonna love it.

Zoe's POV
"You've actually booked a place?" I smile brightly to the man to my left as I follow the sat nav.
"Of course little one how bad of a boyfriend do you see me as" he laughs placing a hand on my thigh. Which kind of makes me feel guilty but I shrug it off.

We pull up to a beautiful Victorian building and Alfie is acting very differant.
"You go first" he urges me once we enter.
"Alfie what're you doing?" I question beginning to get fed up of Alfie's weird attitude.
The room we enter is stunning. 12 seats are lined up with afternoon tea placed in the centre. I begin to turn to Alfie realising he had all this planned when Joe jumps out from behind a wall.
All my friends begin to emerge from begin to opposing walls and begin to hug me.
That sneaky shit.
"How did you do this?!" I turn to Alfie in astonishment beginning to get emotional. Once a few tears are shed we get our seats. I happily sit next to Alfie.
As the afternoon progresses I begin to realise within all the chaos of all my friends being in one place I forgot to thank the one man who set it all up.
I stand from my place and excuse myself from Anna and Jonathan's convocation.
"Shmalf?" I timidly ask trying to not be too rude interrupting his and Caspars chat. They both turn their heads towards me, apparently the look on my face signals for Caspar to leave. I take Alfie's hand and lead him to the garden area.
"You really are the best boyfriend" I say sitting down on a bench and pulling Alfie down with me as I nuzzle my head to his chest.
"I have to be. I have someone like you in my life" he says kissing the back if my head.
Me and Alfie are rarely soppy. But in situations like this you just have to be.
"I love you" I lift my head to meet his eyes and begin to lean in.
"Alfie mate we've packed up we're heading back to yours" Marcus shouts from the top with a sly smirk on his face knowing exactly what he interrupted.
Alfie flips him of before attaching our lips together.
"you guys are gross" mark mutters before heading inside laughing slightly.

Alfie's POV
It worked. It worked and it couldn't have gone better. Zoe cried a least 3 times I think. But happy tears. In oppose to the sad tears I saw back in 2011 when that asshole broke her heart. It still gets me mad. But looking as Zoe as she nearly falls asleep next to me on the sofa it hard to stay mad.
This girl is the love of my life.
I signal to Jim and Tanya that I'm going to take Zoe upstairs and scoop her up in my arms.
I place her in bed and leave a kiss on her forehead before running downstairs to properly say goodnight to our guests and make sure Nala is okay. Once everyone is in bed I return upstairs to see Zoe exactly where I left her.
5 minutes later and I'm tucked up in bed holding Zoe in my arms.
"thankyou alfalfa" I quietly hear her whisper.
"did you like it?" I rerun flattening down some stray hair?
"it's been my favourite" she says sitting up and attaching her lips before dropped her head back to my chest. With an exchange of 'I love yous' we both peacefully fall asleep.

AN
Wow it's been a while.
I'm so sorry
I just procrastinate too much for my own good. I have gcses in a month and I haven't even started revising.
I'm sorry if this is crap. but I began to feel really bad about not updating and now it's 3AM and I can hardly type. Nighty night