Forgiveness.

Zoes POV

It was now about 5 'o' clock and beginning to get dark. I was seriously worried about Alfie.I decided to stay behind as I was still feeling anxious. I raided the cupboards and decided I would comfort eat my way through the night. That was untill there was a knock at the door. I didn't bother to look. Everyone said if they found Alfie they would call me. I had no calls so I decided to leave it. 2 minutes later the knocking had stopped and I looked out the window to see Alfie sitting on the porch step with tears streaming down his face. It broke my heart and felt tears dropping down my cheeks. I slowly approached the door not knowing how Alfie was going to react. I unhooked the chain which suddenly had Alfies attention, he stood up and I could see him wiping away the tears still rolling down his cheeks through the blurred window.

I opened the door and was instantly met with Alfies lips on mine. It was the most passionate and full of love kiss I have ever experienced. It melted my heart seeing Alfie like this. We broke apart.
"Im so sorry little one" was all he said untill I pressed my lips against his once again. I didn't need an explanation right now. I just needed to be with him. We sat cuddling on the sofa, eating and watching TV untill 7:30. I nudged closer to Alfie and looked up at him as he pulled me even closer and looking into my eyes. We both leant in and our lips met for the 1000th time tonight. But this time it was differant. It had more love and passion, but along with that it was firey, was this the night?

Alfies POV

As the kiss deepened Zoe turned so she was now sitting on my lap with one leg either side of me. I broke the kiss and picked her up. I was nervous, I new what was going to happen and I can't lie i'm excited, I've waited for so long to do this but what if it went wrong. I don't have much experiance and I really don't have much confidence. I managed to make it up the stairs carrying Zoe while holding the kiss. We reached the guest bedroom we were sleeping in and I placed Zoe on the bed. You can probably guessed what happened next ;).

It was 9:00pm and me and Zoe had fell asleep, her with my shirt on and me with nothing but my boxers spooning. I couldn't feel my arm and I was extremely uncomftable. I slowly tried to move my arm from under Zoes head but I had woke her. 
"Hey" she opened her sky blue eyes,
"Hi" I whispered back while kissing her head.
Our little romantic moment was disrupted  by Zoes stomach making weird rummbling noises,
"hungry?" I spoke with a light chuckle. She nodded her head quikly "I'll go get something" as we were home alone I ran down the stairs in my boxers.
I entered the kitchen crap."Oh hey guys" when did they come back! There sat a smug looking Jim, Caspar, Marcus and Finn. Joe didn't seem to happy, but he didn't seem annoyed either although Jack did. Ha. Dick.
"Jesus, you two were going at it!" Of course Caspar would be the one to say something first. Tanya and Louise both nudged him which I was slightly happy about. 
"When did you get back?" I decided it was time to talk. I ignored my south african friend.
"In time to hear you two" Jim tried to sound as casual as possible, but it didn't work.
"Right well I'm just getting Zo some food, then i'll be heading back up"
"Couldn't she get it herself" 
"She's pretty tired to be fair" everyone raised their eyebrows and started to giggle,
"No I didn't mean it like- oh my god just no"  they all smirked once again as they calmed down I turned to leave,
"Jesus Alfie look at your back!" I looked over my shoulder to see bright red scratches down my back, I should have put a shirt on...
"Wowww well done big man" Marcus stated with a slight chuckle and a wink.

I rolled my eyes at them, grabbed the pop tarts I had made for my little one and began to walk back upstairs untill I heard Caspar shouting "tired her out did we?" Followed by rounds of laughter I just continued up the stairs.

"So the guys are back..." I'm pretty sure Zoe will react badly to this and it wont do her anxiety very well at all.
"What!" She seemed panicked I knew she would be, I would be, but i'm in a good mood right now and I can't wipe the smile of my face although I know I should be comforting her.
"Well d-did the hear us",
"Yeahh, I'm so sorry Zo, I shouldn't have made you do this it's just I-" once again Zoes lips were on mine stopping me from continuing my sentence.
"Alfie, I wouldn't change it for the world, and you didn't make me do this, I could have always stopped you it was my choice aswell anyway lets eat I'm hungry" I laughed slightly at Zoe, of course she was hungry. I turned around to pick up the plate.
"Alf, look at your back" Zoe stated between fits of embarrassed laughter.
"Yeahhh they kind of saw that to" her expression dropped once again and put her hand over her tiny mouth. 
"Im so sorry!" 
"Its fine Zo, honestly I wouldn't change how it happened anyway" I winked at her.
"Nope not again tonight Alfred Deyes.Our friends are home, your back is super red and i'm pretty tired if I'm honest" she fired back,
"fine, but first of all, our friends don't mind secondly my back is fine, you just need to calm down next time and you also need to build on your stamina" I stated while climbing into bed with her. 

Zoes POV

Once i'd finished my pop tarts me and Alfred were cuddling in bed once again. I had to ask,
"Alf" he looked up "Yes little one?" he replied,
"Well I know you don't want to talk about it, but when Jack kissed me" he shuddered as I spoke "when you came downstairs, and turned your anger on me, which I don't blame you for by the way, you said something like "I'm not going to watch the girl I love..." but, did you mean it?" We aren't even properly going out yet, but he may have accidently confessed his love for me, I was confused.
"Zo, i know it probably felt weird for you, concidering we aren't even going out yet, but yes. I do love you. I have since the day I met you, and I'm pretty possitive that it will never change. I love you little one, and i'm not affraid of it" he spoke sure of himself. I felt the tears come to my eyes.
"I love you Alfie, you know that right?" he looked supprised but I didn't respond to it. Alfie looked up
"Little one, will you be my girlfriend, I mean we don't have to tell anyone. But I just want to have the security of calling you mine, and you can't deny the connection between us".
It was a no brainer, I know earlier I said I didn't want a relationship, but since then, Alfie had showed me how much he cares for me,
"Of course I will".
And with that I fell asleep in his arms.