Christmas day.

Me and Zoe eventually had to leave Dubaii against Zoe's protests and begs for us to stay longer.

"We could book the honeymoon room" she shouted every morning to me"

As much as I would love to. Nothing is better than a freezing cold Christmas with everyone cuddling up opening presents from loved ones with hot chocolate in England.

But it was now Christmas Eve meaning it's Zoe's last day of vlogging... It was meant to be mine. But throughout the month it slowly turned into a Zalfie channel. I edited she filmed, it was a deal.

Our day was pretty simple. We all bought matching pyjamas, went to church, and are dinner.

Then spoke for about ten minutes saying it was the end of vlogmas.

It was a nice day and really festive.

Zoe's POV

ITS CHRISTMASS.

And if course Alfie is asleep. As usual. I roll over to face him as he spoons me and tap his nose.

"alfalfa, it's Christmas" I giggle with excitement.

He just grumbles. I peck his cheek, jaw then lips to see them curl up in a slight smile.

He opens one eye as I jump on him.

"alfie it's Christmas why aren't you excited??" I practically shout everyone else is awake in the house so it's okay.

"I'd rather stay here with you little one now ssh" he said trying to force me down again.

"I'm going to talk to Poppy and Shaun" i stated turning away from him. I'm not annoyed, but it's Christmas, I love it and I want to get a full day of it.

I run in to Poppy's room just to see her in the same situation I was in.

"Why are boys so annoying?" She asked presuming it was me.

"Alfie's being exactly the same" I flopped down on the closest chair to me. Just at that moment Alfie hobbled in the room with bed hair and sleepy eyes, he looked adorable.

"At least your boyfriend cares about you enough!" She shouted to a sleeping Shaun. I skipped up to Alfie and wrapped my arms around his neck going on to my tiptoes to kiss him gently.

"Sorry to leave you Poppy but we have presents" I laughed earning a accepted nod from Poppy.

We decided to spend half the day at Alfie's and half at mine. But as me and Alfie both got sacks for each other we are opening them privately them presents from Alfie's family all together and do that same at mine. I slowly sit onto Alfies lap wrapping my arms around his neck once again. We've both had a quick wash and breakfast as are waiting for our presents for each other.

"Thank you for waking up" I giggled.

"I only did it for the presents" he cheekily replied earning a slight slap from me. "Penis" I muttered.

"Right, where're my presents?"

Alfie handed me my stack of presents. There was lots.

Considering Alfie hadn't got anything at the beginning of this month he pulled through.

2 bin bags of wrapping paper later we had finally opened all our presents, they were all amazing and I am so happy with my life at the moment.

The drive to my house was obviously tiring but it was enjoyable just having an hour or so talking to Alfie and singing Christmas songs. We arrived at my house just in time for daddy Suggs famous roast dinners which are always amazing. The wrest of the day was spent opening more presents, cuddles and hot chocolate while watching films.

AN

Right, in the next chapter im skipping a couple of months, just because I have a plan for this and I don't think i be able to do it in any other way, so I'm sorry but I think it's for your own benefit :Dxxx