Love Bite.

Alfies POV

Me and Zoe are still keeping up this teasing eachother thing. She walked back in the room in my shirt and boxers. I'm not going to lie she looked amazing. They just hugged her in all the right places.

"You alright there Alf?" Damn.

"Hmm what?"

"Enjoying the view?" why was she so good at this?

"What? No. Just put on a film." Bad move. She leant down to turn the film on but instead of sitting crossed legged she just bent over. 

"Zo, can you not please?" I don't like being perverted okay?!

"Stop what Alfie?"

"Zoe. No." I knew what she was doing. "I'm going to get changed." She just lightly chuckled knowing she was killing me. I quickly got changed into pyjamas for extra comfort and returned to Zoe who had now sat on the sofa waiting for me to take my place. I jumped on the sofa making Zoe fly up in the air, snuggled into her and watched the wrest of the film like it.

Once it had ended Zoe stood up to get some food allowing me to see her in my clothes yet again. How did I ever get her? I followed into the kitchen and placed my arms around her.

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear" I whispered to her quoting 5SOS. She spun round allowing her to see my face which was now inches away from hers.

"What are you doing Alf?"

"Just helping the best girlfriend ever get the best boyfriend ever his food." I spoke with a smug smile.

"You're so cocky!" 

"You know it's true" I again answered with a wink.

She leaned in to kiss me but soon spun back around making me kiss her head. Thanks Zoe.

"Hey!" She was going to kill me. Wriggling out of my embrace she ran back into the living room with the food she had prepared in her hands and placed it on the table.

I chased after her. 

"Noo way, you aren't getting away with that Mrs." Giggling Zoe jumped onto the sofa and of course I began to tickle her but she managed to run into the bedroom.

"Oh good we both new it was going to that room at some point today." I smirked. I walked into the room to see Zoe's head sticking out of the covers so of course I took the oppertunity to jump on her catching myself before I flatten her.

"Alfie!" she shouted.

Before she could shout at me any more I pressed my lips on to hers. After about 10 minutes of a make-out session we broke apart needing breath. Okay maybe I stayed at Zoes neck for to long as there is now a prominent love bite on her neck,

"Um Zo?"

"Hmm?" 

"You-er, might want to look at your neck?"

"Alfred Sidney Deyes what have you done to my neck" she said with a light chuckle.

"It's nothing too bad, but you might want to cover it"

"Alfieeee, what did you do?!"

"You can't blame me! It was in the moment! You can cover it right?" I kind of felt bad, Zoe didn't look to happy, I don't know what to do. I just walked up to her and kissed her forehead. Her lips curled up and she looked in to my eyes.

"Oh no not again little one we saw what happened last time. I know you want to but sometimes you have to controll yourself." she just rolled her eyes and swatted my arm.

"Come on. We are meeting the rest for dinner later so have a shower and dress nice, its posh. So no punching people either." she giggled. She's adorable.

"When do I not? And hey. That was your fault."

"How? I was just talking to my friends!"

"Well maybe if you weren't so irresistable then maybe people wouldn't come onto you." My theory was flawless.

"Just go!" She said pushing me through to the bathroom.

Zoes POV

Today had been perfect so far, besides Alfie giving me a love bite but I'm sure I can forgive him. I don't know how I'm going to hide it I mean I know I have make-up skills but not this extreme. I was planning on wearing a new dress aswell. Which I still probably will, if anyone sees it it won't be the worst thing ever I'll either ignore them or tell them the honest answer, my friends aren't judgemental. And they know me and Alfie are together, well majority, all besides Jack basically. I still can't get my head around why Alfie punched one of his old bestfriends just to stop me from dancing with him not that I'm not glad that he did. He also managed to show his friends how 'tough' he is as he is always picked on... he is literally to cute. A noise from the bathroom disrupts my thoughts any further,

"You alright in there?" I shouted to him.

"I could do with some help?"

"Why?" how did he need help in the bathroom.

"Just go in the kitchen! I need clothes"

"Fine. But I need a shower so Ill take my clothes and go in the kitchen wait for you to go out then I'll go in and you can get changed in the bedroom!" I shouted back while scrolling through twitter.

"Really Zo you're making this harder then it needs to be" Alfie said apearing behind me with just a towel around his waist. He looked good. Okay better than that. He had his arms crossed just showing of his muscles and his tanned skin was glistening contrasting with the water drops.

"Zo? You don't need to stare..." I didn't even realise I was starring untill he pointed it out.

"I so wasn't!"

"Zoe you hadn't said anything since I entered the room, don't worry I'm always caught staring at you so its cool" he said acting strangly mature, usually he would make fun of me for staring.

"Someones being rather mature today" 

"Well I was thinking in the shower and I think I need to be more mature, because I am quite immature and I want to prove to you I can be" he explained.

"Alfie! You don't need to change! I'll love you for anything!" He was so cute. I quickly kissed him on the cheek and left with my clothes to have a shower.