𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Taehyung failed to get to his class on time, struggling due to the overflow of students heading in the opposite direction from him

"Taehyung!" A voice hollers out, causing the mousy haired male to turn and spot a smaller boy who was waving one hand in the air.

He made his way towards Jimin with a smile. "Hey," he greets while the two begin walking side by side down the corridor together as the hallway started to grow more quieter now.

"It's hard, isn't it?" Jimin chimes with a small chuckle, obviously hinting about trying to get to class without being crushed.

Taehyung just nods. He was glad to have Jimin here during his first week of school.

So far, his classes and the school itself hasn't been so bad.

It was already Friday and Taehyung just couldn't wait for the weekend to come.

"So..." Jimin trails off, keeping his gaze fixated on his feet. "Are you busy this weekend?"

Taehyung had already promised himself to read up on Jungkook's diary since he gave himself a few days to let the past pages sink in.

It was strangely stressful reading Jungkook's life story, like Taehyung could feel and experience the same things Jungkook had been going through in his mind.

He found it to be a little too overwhelming and realistic to his own issues, causing a few bad memories to reoccur in his mind, which made Taehyung decide to take a few days away from the journal.

Though, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

It was like a drug, an addiction.

He feels like he needs to read the diary, to be close with Jungkook.

Someone who doesn't even know that Taehyung exists.

"Oh no, I'm not busy." Taehyung cheerily answers, despite the fact that he wishes he could decline whatever offer Jimin was about to preach to him.

It's not that he doesn't want to hang with Jimin, it's just he wants to spend more time with Jungkook.

The brunette found himself freezing in his actions, coming to a complete halt in the middle of the hallway.

Jimin too, stops in his steps, rotating back to watch on while Taehyung gets bumped into by other students.

He stood stone cold like he had just seen a ghost. Even his usually tan skin appeared more sickly pale.