𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

Taehyung spent the rest of the day inside the graveyard just staring at the tombstone till nighttime falls

The sky was like a swirling black hole. Only the faint glints of the stars above give the boy a sense of peace.

He places his bike against his house before entering inside to find both his mother and brother standing by the doorway.

"Where the hell have you been?!?" His mom yells, clasping his chubby cheeks into the palms of her hands as she checks the boy over incase he might have injured himself or such.

Taehyung's pushes his mother's hands off of him, a look of annoyance present on his face. "Just leave me alone, I'm fine." He hisses, finally speaking to his guardian, though it wasn't in a positive way.

Mrs Kim retreats her hands away from the brown headed male. Her expression was distressed by her youngest's words.

Namjoon decides to take a step forward and intervene between the two, wanting to keep somewhat of the peace they had left.

"Mom, I think you should go to bed, I'll take care of Taehyung." He suggests, making Taehyung sneer with impatience. He didn't want to have a 'chat' with Namjoon, knowing it will all end with him confessing about what's going on.

The boys' mother heads up to her bed without another word. Though the look of pain smeared across her face let them both know just how she truly feels about the current situation.

Once upstairs and away from her sons, Namjoon finally takes the chance to stare back at his little brother with a disapproved look. "You had us both worried, Taehyung!" the elder sternly spoke.

Taehyung sighs, exhaustion clear in his expression. "I'm sorry hyung." He whispers faintly for his brother to hear.

Namjoon simply exhales, rubbing his equally tired eyes. He had been searching for the younger for hours, petrified that something terrible might have happened to him.

"Are you going to tell me where you were? Or..." Namjoon questions, inspecting the young brunette's expression though it was hard to do so since Taehyung was keeping his gaze casted downwards.

Namjoon took that as a 'no' seeing the way Taehyung was keeping his mouth firmly shut. The blonde haired male nods his head in understanding, "go to bed and don't dare let me catch you worrying us again."

Taehyung obeys, trudging up the stairs without giving his brother as much as a small glance.

He knew that his family were worried and it was his own fault for making them panic but he didn't want to talk about where he was nor the fact he had been crying for the last hour and a half. His face felt itchy and tired as he enters into his bedroom.