Kate, with a pout and a scowl took off the jacket slowly.

"What about you? What are you wearing?" Ella asked while collecting her jacket and folding it neatly.

"Oh. I'm coming." Kate got up from the bed and walked over to her wardrobe to bring out a white jumpsuit.

"This is beautiful, Kat." Ella awed as she took the clothe from her friend.

"And my shoes." Kate sang after taking out a pair of black heels.

"We are so gonna rock that party!" Ella squealed.

"I know right!" Kate squealed along but Ella suddenly stopped while holding onto her stomach.

"What's wrong?" Kate stopped to ask her friend who was bent over on the bed.

"I think your mom's food is looking for a way out." Ella said in a strangled tone.

"The toilet is right over there, El. Don't mess up my bed." Kate pointed at the door by the end of the room close to the main door.

"False alarm." Ella suddenly laughed and Kate hopped on the bed to pounce on her friend.

***

At exactly 12pm, the party was kicked off by the DJ playing a few tracks on his laptop. The loudspeaker boomed both on the inside and outside of the hall.

The hall was very spacious and could contain every student in the school, including their parents, well wishers and staff.

The teaching staff and a few students had seen to the decoration of the hall. The section for the senior year graduands was all black and white with curtains, chair and ribbons while the junior section was just plain purple with a hint of white.

Other places in the hall had balloons and ribbons of different colors tied at each end.

In about 30 minutes, students were settled on their seats with the parents. The middle of the hall, was going to host the performers and Chief speaker of the party.

"It's Harry." Kate squealed quietly from her seat when she spotted her boyfriend in his black suspenders over a white shirt. He left the straps of the suspenders fall off his shoulders, resting on his waists.

"And Paul." Ella smiled, a blush rising on her cheeks as she checked him out.

He was wearing the same as Harry but that didn't make him any less handsome to the people staring.

The boys exchanged words, quietly and grins with a few of their classmates at the front seats before walking to the back as one of the teachers who was the host of the party welcomed everyone with an ongoing speech.

"Hey." Paul greeted as he sat beside Ella and Harry beside Kate.

"You look amazing." Ella said, her smile wide and uncontrollable.

"I would have said the same about you if you didn't look twice that." Paul returned the compliment and she burst into a grin.

"I feel like we're getting married." Kate whispered dreamily and Harry chuckled.

"You look beautiful." he told her and she gave a babyish grin.

"Can we all stand up to pray." the teacher who was the Chief speaker announced and they all rose to their feet.

As he started to pray, Ella felt her insides disagree with her.

"What's wrong?" Paul asked, noticing her discomfort.

"I don't know. I've been feeling-" she was cut off by a vomit that threatened to pour out.

She slapped her hand over her mouth and without a notice, ran out of the hall. She tripped a few times, vomiting in her hand before getting to the bathroom finally.