When they entered the students that were already present shouted, cheering at Paul and Ella.

Paul laughed along and shook the hands of a few he recognized.

There were more than students from their school in the party. Everyone took the opportunity of telling a friend to tell a friend.

Ella squealed at a friend she recognized and they hugged.

"Wow, Ella. Long time, no see!" her friend yelled over the loud Nigerian Hip-hop blasting from the speakers in the house.

"I know right! Nice to see you, Grace." Ella's voice is overshadowed by another shout from the students when a guy and his girl enters the house.

"Is that what they've been doing?!" Ella laughed.

"Yeah. They cheer at any student that enters!" Grace yelled back, sharing the laugh with Ella.

Paul comes over and without a notice, he grabs Ella's hand and takes her to where other  students were dancing, some drunk.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?!" Paul yelled as they danced along.

Ella wrapped her arms around his neck, a smile playing on her face.
"You always do." she whispered but Paul read her lips and immediately, their lips met.

He kissed her passionately and she kissed him back with the same desire heating their emotions up.

Soon, he pulled her and they made their way through the crowd that cheered for another student that had just walked in.

They finally got to a quiet hallway filled with a few students satisfying their urge and some talking closely before pushing a door open. Luckily, it was empty.

Paul closed the door behind them and Ella started to pull off her clothes, Paul following her lead.

Once he was shirtless and she was topless, they embraced each other in another make out session before they moved back slowly and took over the bed.

"Did you bring it?" Ella asked when they stopped kissing, a little out of breath.

"Of course." he smiled and took out a packet of condom out from his pocket which made Ella smile back.

***
It was a beautiful day for the students, staff and parents in Teenfield Highschool. Students at their climax classes were graduating and their parents were invited to wear their wide grins to support their kids.

Ella left home earlier to go to Kate's place. She couldn't get her makeup done perfectly herself and it was going to be a big day.

"What do you think about my dress?" Ella asked Kate after they had eaten breakfast made by Kate's mom.

She took out her a neatly folded black knee-length flared dress from her bag.

"O-M-G. That dress is," Kate blew a kiss and took the dress from Ella's hands.

"I'm going to throw on a jacket too." Ella took out the white and black jacket from her bag and Kate didn't stop her eyes from going wide in awe.

They had all chosen to wear black and white for their graduation wears.

"What about your shoes?" Kate asked as she put on Ella's jacket.

"Right here." Ella took out her two inches heels from her bag and Kate grabbed them.

"Take off my jacket, Kat." Ella demanded.

"But it suits me well."

"Kat!"