"And you too, I have caught her praying for you at times." Saira told her.

Aaina didn't want to believe it but Saira never lied.

"She gave birth to us, ofcourse there's love. Zaydaan's mother loves him but that doesn't mean that they share a bond. I guess it's the same with me, with us."

She put the curler away, picking up the highlighter to freshen up and complete her makeup.

"What about abbu? Has he reached out to you ever since -" Saira enquired next, Aaina shook her head.

"No, he hasn't. Zaydaan says he's in Germany right now, we keep tabs on him just in case he tries anything." She said, looking at her sister who still had the same bored look on her face.

"He talks to mama over the phone, he visited Affan's boarding a month ago." Saira told her, Aaina was done with that topic.

Her parents, their irresponsibility, lack of love, whatever.

"Anyway, how are your preparations?" She decided to change the topic.

She felt Saira groan over the facetime.

"It's oxford, no matter how much I try, my preparations still won't be good enough." Aaina smiled, shaking her head.

"You're gonna do really well, I'm sure."

"Anyway, all the best for your graduation, aapi. I'm so happy for you."

"Atleast someone's happy. I wish you were here."

The first lady said with a sad find smile on her face. Saira frowned.

"Why? Is Zaydaan bhai not coming?"

Aaina shook her head.

Zaydaan had been just as excited as her initially but the sudden visit had caused a hurdle in their plan. Aaina wanted to understand, she did understand but as his wife, she hated that things weren't going as planned.

"No. Apparently the UAE crown Prince is arriving today and they have a meeting planned so Zaydaan cancelled the convocation visit."

She told her sister.

"That sucks, why don't you ask Ahad bhai to accompany you?"

Aaina saw her munching on some chips as she talked, the voice irritating her head.

"Ahad's planning to meet Noora today, she's in Pakistan to visit her parents na." She replied.

Saira let out a laugh.

"So your match making is actually working then?"

Ahad and Noora had actually hit it off but Ahad was so admatant that they were just friends, that she was only his friend. Aaina wanted to smack him but Zaydaan had told her not to meddle in his life anymore.

If he truly did like her, or love her, he would be with her at some point.

"They're just friends so far but yes, kind of."

Aaina bent down, wearing her heels.

"Well then, I wish I could be there. Ask for a very expensive graduation gift from Mr Prime Minister."

She got up, staring back at the screen and giving her sister a gentle smile.

"He promised to take me away somewhere private before I leave for London so let's see."

"Aww, that's nice. Happy graduation yeah?"

"Thanks Saira. I'll talk to you when I come back home, okay?"