Zaydaan closed the door behind him, looking at his wife.

As the door closed, she flinched glancing up.

There were so many thoughts racing in her head, so many more words she wanted to say but there was one simple question that she genuinely wanted to know.

Had Minal Ashfaq really accepted his proposal? Had she really been that much of a threat to her own marriage? What was so damn special about her?

Yes, she was beautiful and more educated and had spent more time with Zaydaan, but she wasn't married to him.

Aaina was.

Aaina wanted to think right of the woman, if she was in so much pain for losing the love she never even had, how much pain had Minal been in the past whole year?

At the same time, she wanted to curse the woman out, she was the reason her husband was not hers.

No. She was not the reason. Zaydaan's choices were the reason for her pain. As women, it's so easy to blame another woman for the way your house has wrecked but the truth is, not even a piece of dirt can ever your house without your permission.

Zaydaan's decision was not Minal's fault. It was Zaydaan and Zaydaan's only.

She wasn't actually even learning, she was searching how to get over a heartbreak and what to do to force your husband to leave you before he marries again, and several other tabs that potrayed the same thing.

Aaina knew that there wasn't much left of this relationship anyway, she would always be intimidated of Zaydaan but she had to defend herself, her honor, her integrity.

Sometimes, silence isn't the answer. You have to let the world hear what you have to say.

She looked at the disheveled condition of her husband as he took her name. The eyes, the face, the restlessness.

"Aaina.."

He trailed off.

These past few days, every bad conversation had started with Aaina, Aaina, Aaina.

She looked at him with a tinge of anger, a layer of pain and another one of unwanted sad curiosity.

"Kya kaha us ne? Accept kar liya aap ka proposal? Haan?"

|What did she say? Did she accept your proposal?|

She questioned out loud, not even bothering to hide the bitterness on her tongue.

He let out a deep sigh.

"Aaina.."

Kyun lete ho Mera naam is tarah jese tunhare liye Mera naam sab kuch hai. Nahin hai aisa, Mera naam hi baaqi reh gaya hai mere paas. Tum ne Mera dil, meri rooh, meri zaat, sab ko takleef pauhnchai hai, Mera naam is tarah mat lo. Mera naam barbaad mat karo. Mujhe nahin lagta ke mere paas kuch bhi baaqi hai is waqt, sivaaye mere naam ke. Wo tumhain nahin de sakti, Mera naam aise lo jese kisi sarak par jaane walay anjaan insaan ka naam ho, aise nahin jese tumhari zindagi main bus yehi naam hai jo zaroori hai. Mujh par Rehm karo, aur takleef mat do.

|Don't take my name like its yours to take. You've hurt my soul, my heart, I don't know if there's much of me left after this except my name. Don't take my name like it's the only one that matters. Don't do that.|

"Kya Aaina? Kon Aaina? Aaina to kuch bhi nahi hai aap ke liye."

|Aaina who? Aaina is nothing to you, right?|

Kesa ajeeb sa rishta hai humara. Tumhain aap kahun ya aap ko tum. Izzat karti hoon, aap kehna chahti hoon magar jab is tarah dil ko Torr do ge to dil se bhi aap nahin, tum nikle ga. Toh kya kahun main? Tum kahun? Ya aap kahun?