He was dressed just like every day, but his eyes showed that he hadn't slept the entire night.

Maybe, he had drowned himself into work and she had drowned herself in tears.

Without peeking a glance at her, he sat on his side of the bed.

"Tum se kuch baat karni hai."

She let out a sigh and turned around, to look away from him.

"Mujhe aap se koi baat nahi karni."

She denied, she didn't want to talk to him. If he wanted to talk, that was his problem. Not hers.

And if Aaina really started to talk about how heavy her heart was right now, how she truly felt, if she didn't hold back, she knew it would make him angry.

She didn't care about his anger but she was too drained to deal with it.

"Baat to karni paregi."

Zaydaan insisted.

To talk or not to talk.

To use your words or let silence be your voice.

I have stayed silent for a very long time and it has brought me nothing but misery. Would it be so wrong to use my words?

She thought in her head, knowing that using her words wouldn't be so bad.

She pushed the covers away and pulled her legs up.

"I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to know why you said what you said. I don't want to know why you think that you can marry her and why you think it's okay to crush my entire existence."

She started off.

I'm a twenty three year old girl, yes. I'm young and yes I'm not experienced like you. Yes, I'm not manipulative and cold. Yes, I don't base my decisions on how much power I can attain. Yes, you're a better player than me, at this stupid game of politics. But there is one thing in common, respect.

I have been disrespected by you alot of times and I have compromised, I have remained silent but not anymore. I am your wife, I'm not a door matt. You have to give me the honor and respect of a wife.

So many thoughts, so many words. Unsaid.

"I'm not doing that to you." Zaydaan denied, telling her that he wasn't crushing her entire existence.

As if it was that easy.

Aaina shook her head.

"No. You are doing it, you're doing it and you don't care. You use your soft words and your tenderness when you need me to accept things from you."

She told him, she knew how smart he was.

She had read somewhere that the Prime Minister was so sweet with his words that he would tell someone to kill themself and they would gladly do it.

"Kal mujhe kuch samajh nai arahi thi, ye nahin pata tha ke ho kya raha hai. Today, I know where I stand."

She murmured, she told him that she had no idea about anything yesterday, her senses were numb, her heart was overwhelmed and the impact of all of it had made no sense yesterday, but today, she knew better.

She chose to look at him then, he looked at her too. Her red eyes and her swollen lips, her puffy cheeks and her red nose.

She bit her lip for a moment.

She had to tell him, she had to tell him that she loved him more than she had ever loved anyone but her love was not something meaningless. She would never co exist with another woman, she would never accept that there was another woman in his life.