"Ahad," She took his name once again projecting a calm demeanor.

But Ahad, he looked like he had lost his damn mind.

She supposed love did that to people, before loving Zaydaan, Aaina herself was so different.

"No! Who gave you the right to meet her without even telling me? Who gave you the right to talk to her? Who gave you the right to threaten her?"

Threaten? Was that what she had said?

Did Aaina threaten her? Yes. Did she deserve to get threatened? Hell Yes.

"It's not about right, Ahad. It's about -"

Before she could even utter another word, he stopped her and snapped. Once again.

"About what? About your life not being happy enough? Or about you being jealous of my happy love life? Is that it, Aaina?"

She closed her eyes as she felt the sting.

Her eyes burned and she knew she was about to feel the tears stream down her face, so she took another deep breath.

"I expected this from Zaydaan, not you. You betrayed me! Twice!"

He accused her.

"I was protecting you, twice." She shot back at him.

"You weren't! You're actually a cunning bitch who is hiding beneath this innocent demeanour!"

Aaina could take anything, just not being abused like this. She glared at him.

"Ahad, that's enough." She said firmly.

She couldn't even imagine how Zaydaan would have reacted if he had heard Ahad's words.

"Shut up, you and my brother ruined my life!"

And then, she snapped. She had enough. Enough of his accuse, enough of his yelling and enough of his fake hatred.

"We ruined your life? Your girlfriend is the one ruining everything!" She screamed back.

Ahad had hardly heard her scream so when he did, he actually felt shocked at the shrillness of her voice.

"She's not! She's the only one holding me together," He denied, continuing.

"Zaydaan bhai ko main barbaad kar dunga, tum dekhna. Main chorunga nahin, zaroor unhon ne tumhain force kia hoga. Mujhe pata hai us aadmi ka!"

Aaina could take him insulting her but she couldn't take him insulting her husband. Her husband who was his brother too but Ahad's blind love had made him forgetful of that.

"Aur tum us ke pyaar ke liye kuch bhi karo gi. Wo chutiya bana raha hai tumhain aur tum ban rahi ho."

She wanted to smack some sense into him, she wanted him to stop using her relationship as an insult.

"Ahad, Zaydaan didn't do anything." She mumbled instead, trying to be calm, trying to control her own anger.

"He did. He ruined it all."

But Ahad was far too gone for that.

"Ahad." She took his name once again, Ahad quite simply snapped at her.

"Shut up Aaina!"

And she was done.

"No! You shut up. I'm done being the door matt. You're my friend and I was protecting you."

She said it loud and clear, continuing her words and not even looking at him as she opened up her cell phone and the conversation with Zaydaan that contained all the dirty details of Saaniya bloody Chaudhry.