“Hey, hello up there.”  A man yells to Kara.  He’s standing on the steps that leads down to the pool while looking up at her waving.  Kara jumps back from the balcony railing not sure what to do.  She doesn’t know who he is but she waves back to him.   

Hurrying back into her room she locks the sliding glass door and closes the blind not wanting anybody else to see her.  After her shower she wraps a towel around her and comes out looking for her suitcase.  It’s not in the room.  How is she supposed to change?  Where are her clothes?  Grabbing her purse she pulls out her cell phone to call Braylin when she hears a knock at the door.   

She’s dressed in a towel she doesn’t know who it is. Looking around her for something to put on to cover herself she yells  “Just a minute.” still trying to figure out what she can use to cover herself.  Braylin’s tailored shirt is lying on a chair near the bed.  She quickly grabs it letting the towel drop as she gets her other arm into it while the door is opening. 

Braylin walks in carrying her suitcases. His eyes fixate on the opening of his shirt she's wearing and the swell of her breasts beneath it.  His gaze goes lower taking in that she hastily buttoned only two of the buttons revealing her slender thighs the hem of the shirt ends just above her knees.  Her legs are long and slender he can imagine them wrapped around him.  He sets the suitcases down at the door's entrance walking further into the room.  

The towel she was wearing is on the floor, she steps away from it.  Her gaze lands on his naked muscular chest.  Her desirous eyes meet his lust filled gaze.  He’s wearing a pair of dark blue with a white stripe swim trunks. 

“I didn’t know you were awake.  I would have had these here sooner.  If you want to come down for some breakfast by the pool, I’ll wait for you.  He’s standing in front of her they are almost touching.  She doesn’t remember moving closer to him and neither does he. 

“Thank you, are you going to wait for me here?”   She’s chewing on her bottom lip thinking about the conversation she overheard.  

“Do you want me to?”  He reaches out to touch the hems of his shirt brushing his hand against her hip.   “I like this shirt on you better than on me.”  

Fiery desire looms in the depts of her eyes revealing so much intensity her breath hitches in her throat.  He’s too close.  The conversation she overheard on the patio is pushed to the back of her mind.   She longs to be held in his rippling strong arms.  She longs to feel the taste of his lips against hers. 

“I want you to….”  She's full of pleasureable discomfort looking up at him.  His hand on her thigh slides up her butt to caress her waist.  A tingle runs down her spine. He pulls her against his bare chest his lips meet hers with urgency cutting off whatever she was going to say.  She doesn't resist when his tongue slides into hers for a heated kiss. 

Kara snakes her arms around his neck, the skin to skin contact enflames her body.  Braylin backs her up against the bed.  She mashes her body against his deepening the kiss.  He pushes her down faling on top of her on the bed.  The shirt flies open revealing her pert nipples he latches on to one.  She wraps her leg around his thigh trying to get closer.  His aroused manhood is igniting friction against her throbbing mound  There’s a knock at the door but they are too caught up in their passion for one another to notice. 

“Excuse me.”  The person raps his knuckles harder on the open door.  He really can’t blame Braylin he can only wish he had a woman as hot as the one Braylin is doing a pretty good job of kissing with her long legs wrapped around him. 

Braylin is trailing a path of heated kisses down Kara's stomach reaching the first closed button.  She opens her eyes seeing the male presence standing in the door way watching them.  She shrieks pushing at Braylin’s shoulders trying to get him to stop and turn around. Lifting his head and looking around he glares at the intruder.  Kara scrambles off the bed behind him fumbling with his shirt trying to cover her breasts.  Braylin doesn't try to hide his hard on recognizing who has invaded their privaate moment.  He tries to keep her partially dressed body covered behind him.