SIX.

Please excuse any mistakes and errors.

TAYMOR.

"You still tryna go with us to the party?" Cordae asks looking at me before turning attention back to the road

"Yeah probably, you can come pick me up around 9. I'll be ready by then." I said as he parked outside of Kentrell's house.

"Alright, bye." He waves, I smile waving back getting out of his car. I take my pair of keys that Kentrell gave me unlocking the front door.

"Shit" I say nearly tripping over a pair of shoes that was by the front door. I pick them up putting them next to the wall of the entrance way.

" Say Wassup." Kentrell says to Draco coming from the kitchen holding Draco, I drop my bags walking over to them. I take Draco from him kissing his cheek.

"I haven't seen him for three whole months." I say in a baby voice while bouncing Draco in my arms, I take the bowl of banana yogurt from Kentrell.

"Damn, you just gonna take my son and forget all about me." Kentrell sucks his teeth walking away from us,I followed him sitting on the couch.

"Are you really jealous of your own baby?" I asked laughing, I watched Draco feed himself yogurt with bananas on top, I sighed knowing he already finna make a mess. I got up getting a paper towel from the kitchen walking back to see Draco licking his fingers while looking at me. I chuckled seeing him smile wide.

"Watchu y'all got planned today?" I asked Kentrell, lifting Draco into my lap to wipe his hands with a paper towel. I sit him on the floor letting him watch paw patrol.

"I'm taking him to Chuck E. Cheese today." He said, I nodded turning my head trying to look for my phone.

"Where is my phone." I mumbled to myself standing up checking the couch cushions. I feel under the cushion feeling something making me pull it out. I furrow my brows seeing a pair of Under Armor briefs. I look at Kentrell squinting my eyes knowing damn well he don't wear Under Armor.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I shouted making him look at me, he looks at my hand confused making me throw the pair of underwear at his face. I pick up Draco going up stairs, taking him to his play room since there was a tv in there. I made sure he was settled before leaving the door cracked.

"So you fucking cheating on me?" I asked him Seeing him standing up, he looks at me not saying anything.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU AINT SAYING SHIT! You definitely had a lot to say when I'm around other niggas." I say pushing him watching him stumble, I push him again making him bump into a wall.

"Chill out yo, ain't them yo draws?" He asked making me glare at him, Rushing forward Slapping him across the face.

"You make fucking sick." I say hearing my voice crack, I punch him making him grab my arms,I squirm trying to get to let go. I Elbow him in the gut, pushing him away from me.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He yells

"You know damn well I don't wear them type of Draws. You really gonna sit there and act like a clueless ass bitch." I spat looking at him, I glared at him slapping him again. He tries to grab my wrist making me step back.

"Chill out with that bitch word Tay." He says walking towards me, I shuffle over picking my things up, I notice my phone on the floor picking it up.

"Where you going?" He asked following behind me, I walk to the kitchen getting a trash bag. I walk to his bed room getting my clothes that I always had at his house. Throwing my clothes in the bag, I get my other stuff.

"I can explain-" He says trying to grab my arm, I yank my arm out of his grip pushing him away from me.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I shouted walking past him going down stairs. I rushed downstairs searching for his car keys.

"You know the most fucked up thing about this? I'm not even surprised about this shit. I always knew you weren't shit Kentrell but I was so fucking blind thinking you were trying to change." I say slapping his hand away from my waist, I grab my bags walking opening the front door.

"I'm done with you Kentrell." I say walking out the front door

" I say walking out the front door

Hot Cheetos or Hot fries?

Kiyah☺️