THREE{CONT}.

Please excuse any mistakes and errors!🌚

TAYMOR

"What kinda of pizza do you want? I was thinking we get half and half

"What kinda of pizza do you want? I was thinking we get half and half." Rakim says smiling, I nod my head going along with it.

"Yeah, I just want Pepperoni and Mushrooms." I say licking my bottom lip, He nods going up to the the Cashier to place our order. I take my phone texting nick going back and forth with him. I put my phone back in my pocket seeing Rakim walk back up to the table.

"So you ready for classes to start next week? What's your schedule?" He asks sliding in the booth, I take a sip of my Rootbeer Float.
"I have Theatre,Chemistry 1101,Calculus and American History." I say trying to remember my schedule from the top of my mind,He nods looking suprised.

"Damn you taking Calculus already? They usually make the freshman's take Algebra." He says taking a sip of his Bud Light Beer. I shake my head not seeing how can he drink beer, it's honestly so nasty.

"What?" He laughs, i point at his drink.

"Beer is nasty." I scrunched my nose, lookin away pretending to Gag.

"Wow, now you just being dramatic. It's not that bad once you get used to it. My pops started letting me drink Beer when I was 16 claiming I'm a Man now." Rakim shakes his head laughing.

"For real? My mom would have a fucking Heart attack. She thinks I'm a Baby." I rolled my eyes thinking about the time she started tripping when I came home one day drunk from Nicks 18th birthday party.

"I mean you can tell yo mom's is over protective of you, you don't remember when she came to our old elementary school and almost beat that teachers ass over you." Rakim laughed out loud, I laughed with him feeling my eyes water.

"O-Oh my god that was so embarrassing, I literally had to beg her to let me transfer schools." I said looking away smiling, I see the waitress bring our pizza sitting it in the middle of the table. She leaves and comes back with plates and a Rootbeer Float.

"Thank you." I say as she takes my other empty cup,She nods before walking away.

"Now you know I had to take you to the best deep dish pizza in Atlanta." He smirks, I look at him rolling my eyes smiling. I get me a slice of Pepperoni and Mushroom putting it on my plate. I put parmesan on it before taking a bite.

"Oh my god." I say moaning, chuckling I chew seeing Rakim smile lopsidedly at me.

"Stop staring at me like that." I say laughing, he looks at me shaking his head,"It's good right?" He asks taking a big bite of his Veggie pizza.

"It's delicious, I never had deep dish before. I still don't get how you eating a veggie pizza." I say scrunching my face.

"Tuh Nigga I'm trying to go Vegan now." He smirks

"Vegan?Oh hell no." I laugh out loud.

"Whats wrong with going Vegan?" He asks smirking, I shake my head not answering his question smiling shyly.

"Whats wrong with going Vegan?" He asks  smirking, I shake my head not answering his question smiling shyly

Who's your Favorite Singer?

Would you lay in a tub full of roaches Or Eat dirty Nail clippings? 😂

Kiyah🥰