Chapter 12: Cleaning? Date? Or Both?

ابدأ من البداية

Bendy won this round.

His cocky smirk showed a satisfaction of victory as he leaned back on the wooden chair, his arms crossed behind his wrench shaped head.
That was ...
Until he leaned too far back on the chair and fell backward causing (Y/n) to laugh as hard as she's ever done before.

"Haha! I guess you could say you are 'falling' for me huh?"

"Heh heh...Yeah... I guess you could say that"
He said as he rubbed the back of his head in an awkward manner in self humility and embarrassment like he did in his cartoons which made this moment all the more sweet.

"Okay first things first. Are their other people in the studio who can help is clean up around here or no?"
(Y/n) asked as she finally began to eat her plate as she stuck a bite of food in her mouth as Bendy thought a moment.

"Well I mean... there is the Butcher Gang"

"You mean the three characters in your show that tried to pull so many shenanigans in you? Oh! Like that one time they accidentally shrunk you and placed you inside a bottle. Those guys?!"
(Y/n)'s eyes lit up talking about his show as she continued to eat food that wasn't Bacon Soup. Bendy smiled warmly at (Y/n) that was a purely genuine smile and not his drawn one that he shall be forever plastered on his face.
No, he was just happy that someone still watched his cartoons after all these years that wasn't himself and actually remembers the stories/adventures he had with everyone in his world.

"Yes 'Those' guys. They were actually the ones who helped drag your things and shopping down here while I set you down on the bed you were laying on earlier."
What was one thing Bendy didn't want to admit was that he actually couldn't pick up her luggage or all the shopping because it was to heavy for him which was surprising. So he was extremely grateful when the gang helped when they did.

"Well that's good to know, I'll have to thank them later for helping. But do you think they could help us clean up the place? Because this place really needs a tune up"

(Y/n) said as she finished her plate and put it into the sink. She then grabbed Bendy's finished plate and began washing them. Bendy just observed her as she did so, her swaying hips, and how she pulled her hair up so fast it was almost unnoticeable.

"A tune up you say?~"
Bendy asked as he was in deep thought on how to get himself out of doing work, getting (Y/n) out of the thoughts of cleaning the whole place, getting the Butcher gang to do his bidding, somehow completely ignoring Henry keeping (Y/n) away from him for now, and definitely keeping her away from..
'Intruders'
Or just people he wanted her to say away from. Therefore, having (Y/n) all to himself is what he was asking himself on how to do and his achievement.

"Well how about I propose this toots. Since the first floor is already pretty clean, and only certain parts on the fifth floor can be cleaned... hows about we go on a date?"

This of course caught (Y/n) off guard as she almost dropped the plate she was drying off.

"Uhh...a d-date?....I'm not quite to sure about that Bendy. Heh. I've actually never been on a-"

"Whatcha mean your not sure? Don't tell me a pretty girl such as yourself never been in a date before."

Silence was in that brief moment.

(Y/n) was gripping onto the sink unable to focus or control the emotions she was having such as fear and self-doubt along with embarrassment, confusion and an odd sense of loneliness wielding up within herself. Bendy stood up from his chair and stood behind (Y/n).

He slowly wrapped his long arms around her pulling (Y/n) towards him lightly, then gently placed his curved chin on top of her head and sighed.

"It's okay if you don't want to. We can just take things slowly, plus you need to get some exercise from how much sleep you- "