Chapter 11: Smile?

Y/n's POV:

I opened my eyes to unfamiliar surroundings. I try to move but find myself in someone's long arms. I turn around to find Bendy holding me like I was his own personal body pillow for him to cuddle. For a moment, I was kind of satisfied with the situation, being held like this by someone, I felt.... Safe.

But that didn't last very long because I was soon interrupted by Bendy mumbling the words,
"Wha... proposal.....you wanna ...make...(yawn)...Teddy?"

My heart nearly stopped as Bendy mumbled the words and Questions began swarming my mind.
How does he know Teddy? How is he talking to her? How was she talking to him?! What 'proposal' are they making? Wait...Where am I? What the actual Hell is going on right now?!

I shake Bendy to wake him up, but because of how long I've apparently been asleep it was a very weak attempt at doing so.
Then I was pulled in close to Bendy, his head over mine and I could feel him smile over me.
"It's... a deal..."

All of a sudden, I felt a wave of emotions and tears going down my cheeks. I covered my mouth trying to stifle the sounds of me crying.
When I touched my mouth though I was smiling. All of a sudden I was happy for a reason I didn't know of, but also knew of of that doesn't even make any sense.

Wait Happiness? I'm feeling that again NOW!?
I started to touch my face not believing that this was even possible, it feels like an emotional wall was breaking down before me with Bendy hugging all my broken pieces back together saying a thousand words with nothing coming out his mouth.

What Deal did they make?
Teddy....
What did you do? Did you give Bendy your Blessing or something?
Wtf...
and....
You were actually INSIDE OF ME!!!
I guess the saying of your loved ones are always inside you is a more literal meaning instead of it being metaphorical as long as you remember them, they will look always be there for you huh?

Still......
What the actual Fuck.

Soon as I calmed down and wasn't crying anymore, I tried to get up one more time. I was able to manage my right arm to be free and just slowly move Bendy's arm of me.
I slowly get up to see if I can explore my new surroundings only to fall on the floor with a thud. I guess it's been awhile since i've moved my legs.
Jeez....
Now how long have I been out for this to even happen. I should probably check up on Aliana and see how she is doing and if everything is alright.

I pull out my cell phone and call the mother of her friend she was staying with, exiting the room I was in with Bendy entering a hallway.

"Hello?"
answered a warm woman's voice.

"Oh hello! This is (Y/n) speaking, I'm Aliana's older sister. Umm.. thank you again for letting her stay with you for a couple days. May I ask how she's doing?"

"Yes, she's doing fine, but I wanted to ask you why was it necessary for her to spend the whole three day weekend?
Also, I'm questioning your stability with this child and your personal physical and emotional well being due to the state of her clothes and odd stories and things she is saying.
I am honestly thinking of calling CPS because of this"

I gulped at that response worried for what Aliana said for her to go to those drastic measures. Good thing I'm pretty good in these types of situations, however because of the new emotions I'm able to feel, it might turn it a little weird.

"What odd stories are you referring to? She is a little kid after all, she could be saying this from her imagination."
I tried my best saying in a not so caring tone. Like the kind that's chilled and relaxed not worried about a thing. Almost to where you're like a mother knowing what shenanigans your child is gonna do next sorta thing.