Chapter 7: What's going on?

Your POV:

I wake up slowly with a slight headache ,groaning a little because of the pain. Uncle Henry is still asleep when I looked over to check on him, which confirms that he does have a concussion somehow. I really hope Henry wakes up soon for Aliana’s sake, I don't want her ending up like Teddy or Mom one day because of me.

As of the moment I'm able to protect her against Dad, unlike I did with Mom when he was drunk, but how long will that last before something else happens? At least I had revenge for Teddy and killed that serial killer with my own dirty hands a couple years back. Now it's up for me to kill Dad to have justice for Mom and protect Aliana no matter what.

I hear talking in the other room that sounds like Bendy and Boris. “Really Bendy?! That…...is …. Very disturbing Bendy… I feel bad for her now…”
I hear Boris say while I'm getting up, accidently dropping the plushie doll that made a small thump and squeak when it hit the wooden floor. I pick it up and walk to the door and open it to see little cartoon Bendy and Boris talking at the small round table.

“Who do you feel bad for?”
I ask sleepily rubbing my eyes while closing the door and walked over to them scratching the top of my head only to find it sticky.

“And why is my head sticky?”
I asked again looking at my hand.
Bendy looked away from me when I asked that last question, well at least now I know what caused it thanks to my observation skills.

“Bendy? What did you do?”
He slowly turned around and I found a slight grey blush upon his cheeks.

“I uh, went to check on you last night and...um… pulled your hair away from your face….DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY THOUGH! I just ...didn't want you to suffocate on your own hair...”
He said trying to not be embarrassed.
Shit, does that mean?

“Um… Bendy? When you pulled back my hair…. Did something… Oh I don't know strange… happen?”
I asked with caution trying to be casual and not suspicious.

Because ever since Teddy died I've still felt her presence in a way. It's comforting at times, but it mostly makes myself remember that because of me… she is dead.
Because of me not being the sister I was supposed to be by protecting her… she is dead, but ever since that day, I've been having dreams so I can remember it's my fault for everything bad in my family's life.
I will never forgive myself for what happened that day.
Therefore I train myself so I don't freeze again when something like that happens.

Bendy looked at me as if carefully choosing his words.
“No, nothing really happened...All I did was walk into the room to check on you, and I saw your hair in your face so I moved it accidently getting ink on you, then I just… walked out…. AND DO I GET ANY THANKS!? No I don't, so…. My bad for being a good friend.”
I wasn't quite sure if he was lying or not, but damn was he acting defensive, I'll just go with it for now.

“Oh… well alright then, thank you for not letting me choke on my hair.”
I said with kindness with a soft loving tone, my eyes smiling tiredly. Bendy blushes with a slight grey, but then really blushed hard when I showed gratitude by kissing his cheek.

“Wha- wha- wha?!” Bendy panicked all flustered.  Ok, now that was funny. The way he just panicked by such a simple gesture now covering his face in embarrassment looking at us between his overly large fingers.

Boris was looking at us crossing his arms leaning back into the chair giving a smug look and wiggling his brows like a troll.

“Boris! Don't give us that look!” Bendy yelled totally embarrassed, hiding his face more.

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious! Bendy is so adorable to the point I really have the urge to laugh at this!

Wait a minute… laugh? I… feel joy?! ..… it's only been a fucking night with these guys and I am having the emotion of joy…. I'm not sure what to think of this, but I attempt to smile.
The boys picked up on this.