Chapter 6: Nightmares are Reality

Bendy's POV:

I wake up with my head pounding to find myself in a VERY bright atmosphere that hurts my eyes. When my eyes adjust to the area I see I'm in the front at someone's two story house. The Hell? I look next to me and nearly scared the inking daylights out of me. There was…. Two children?

They almost look like identical twins, except one has white hair, big peridot green eyes and a mysterious aura. While the other has (h/c) hair and big gorgeous (e/c) eyes. They are both drawing on the concrete driveway with chalk like little kids due when they are young and want to do something fun, but then the mysterious one stops drawing and just stares at me for a moment then continues.

The heck was that about?! She must be that second soul, but why is she child? The one with the (h/c) hair MUST be (Y/n), but she is also a child, why is she a child?! Ugh, I can't see her face so I can confirm it's (Y/n) though.
As I walk over to the two girls, and all of a sudden without my control I start changing to my cartoon self that’s about the same height of the girls. To be honest I don’t really mind being in this form, but the just the fact that I’m not doing it with my free will is freaking me out a little bit.
Well at least like this I won’t scare the living daylights out of these kids.

“Hey Teddy? Can you please pass the red Chalk? I’m drawing Bendy from Bendy and Friends and I’m gonna give him a red bowtie since it would look nice on him”

I saw the little girl with (h/c) turned to the other little girl asking for the drawing utensil reaching out for it with her right arm. Soon as the mysterious girl named “Teddy”  turned to get the red chalk and gave it to the brown haired girl.
It's cute to see someone draw me from my show with the gang, but soon as I lean over to see the drawing I'm surprised how amazing it was. Especially at her age of what seems like a 5 or 6 year old body.

That's when I decided to speak

“........” What The Hell?! Why can't I talk?!

While I'm trying to at least make a single sound, I feel something watching me. It was the little white haired girl named ‘Teddy’ just kept staring at me with no emotion, and if with dead eyes and had no life.

“I did it! I completed Bendy! Hehe! Where do you think mommy and daddy will take us today Teddy? After all~  it's our birthday~.” The little (h/c) girl asked very excited that to this ‘Teddy’ that must be her sister. By the looks of what's going on, this must be a dream of some sort due to some things being in detail and somethings very faded.

“Do you think they might take us to that place where it's like a big blow-up wonderland? *gasp* Or do you think she might take us to Freddy's Pizzeria? *bigger gasp* Or even better yet…. GO SEE THE BENDY CARTOON THAT’S IN THE THEATRE ?! It's the last one they are showing since the studio shut down some time ago Teddy, and maybe Uncle Henry will come back too!”
The (h/c) girl exclaimed in excitement to her sister. That's when the (h/c) girl grabbed Teddy’s hand and I finally got to see the (h/c) haired girls face.

Oh....my…. Satan stars…. It's (Y/n)... and she's smiling… her face is glowing in pure Joy and love that it was absolutely beautiful.

As the girls start running towards me, I am still in shock that it's (Y/n) and she is smiling. Soon as I realize on what's happening around me, the girls are running full speed towards me and I panic throwing my hands in front of me in a defensive form and a foot in the air with my eyes closed.

But then...soon as I open my eyes and relax by feeling nothing coming, I see that they went straight through me as if I was a ghost. WHAT IS THIS?!

“She can't see you bendy, only I can” I hear something say in my head. Is this Teddy speaking?

Yes this is Teddy speaking and reading your mind, I would appreciate that you didn't curse or else I will put you through pain.” The last part was  said a little darkly than I expected it to. So you can read my mind eh?  So is this a dream or what?