"I know she hasn't been eating and she needs to." She sighed, placing the plate aside and grabbing my hands. "Come on Kimora. Talk to me."

"I don't want to talk to anyone." I slipped my hands from hers. Hurt flashed in her eyes. It hurt me to see her like that but, none of them understood. I don't even think I could be able to talk about what happened. I'd feel his touch all over me again and I desperately don't want to go through that ever again.

"You two can leave... I don't want to be a burden for you two to not spend time with each other." I crawled back under the blankets, putting the cover over my head as it was a shield.

"Kimora," Tyler started. "Everyone is worried about you. Whatever it is, you can tell us. Any of us. We just want to help."

I hastily wiped away a tear. "Can you guys just leave please?"

There was a long drag in the air but, I still knew they were there. I felt their eyes on me as they quietly debated one what to do with unsaid words. I could see Audrey not wanting to leave and Tyler trying to convince her that they should leave me alone for a little while and come back.

Finally, I feel a hand on my arm. "We're coming back first thing the morning whether you like it or not... I'll... just give you time to yourself."

I nod even though she can't see me. Their footsteps leave the room and after I hear the front door shut, I rush out into the living room and grab basically anything that I could have to fend for myself. It's a habit I developed when I was alone now. I'm not taking second guesses with my intuition this time.

I know he's going to come again.

I just know it.

I settle on grabbing the other lamp from the end table and listening and watching the door. I know Jaxon was pissed from me breaking the last one but, I doubt a knife or a pan would do damage to that monster. At the end of the day, I'm a girl and he's a guy. He has muscle over me and I can try to put a fight but, that didn't end up well last time.

I feel alert as if I had five coffee but, I still feel like shit. He made me feel like this. It's all because of him. It's all because of him that I'm slowly falling apart with my friends and family. Even Jaxon...

I clenched the lamp tighter and glare at the door. It's all because of that monster...

I felt something tickle my leg and I gaze down to look to a whining Alex. He's worried about me... I give him a small smile, petting him as his tail starts going into a frenzy. I want to comfort him and tell him I'm okay but, this dog is smart enough to know I'm not and wants to comfort me instead.

I get up from my post and decide to feed Alex so I could distract him but, he doesn't even glance at the food. He's still looking at me with those puppy eyes. For a moment, I think of Jaxon and how he's been looking at me for the past several days with those eyes.

I sigh, sitting on the couch to look him in eye as if he was actually a person. "What Alex?"

He jumps onto my lap and lays there with all his weight on me. I smile... or at least I hope it looks like I'm smiling and run my fingers through his fur again. I'm very glad Jaxon brought Alex here. I'd probably be at the door trying to throw the other lamp at Jaxon's head.

My eyes start to close and I'm hesitant to do it but, I allow myself to drift off into a dreamless sleep.